18.) West Coast

Later that same day...

Shania's POV

I was alone in the bathroom, fog was taking up my line of sight in the mirror. I rubbed my hand across it and created a streak. I looked at my own reflection as I listen to some music.

Austin left about an hour ago to get "some stuff". He wouldn't tell me exactly what he was doing so I decided to do a little self care.

"Damn 7:30 already?" I say to myself as I start to put lotion on my body after checking my phone. Not even a couple seconds later I get a text.

It's from Austin.

Aus❤️: Put on something sexy, meet me downstairs in 15-20😘 see you soon

I immediately smile down at the text. Blushing as I text back.

Will do handsome, see you soon ❤️

What has he got planned all of a sudden? I've got butterflies all over again. It's not like they'll ever leave either.

I walk to the bedroom and begin to look through my closet. Tugging and pushing around clothes of different colors and styles out of the way.

"I have way too many options here." I huff to myself.

I stumble across a red dress that has sleeves that comes over the shoulders. The dress is long and it has a leg slit for some added sexiness. To add to that, it's made to hug all your curves.

"Oh perfect, I'll wear this!" I pull it out my closet and lay it down on the bed. I go back to the bathroom and start to do my makeup and hair.

I decided to do something simple and quick, trying to stick with something more along the lines of 'clean girl makeup'. A little wing to accentuate my eyes and a rosy lip to make them look as kissable as possible.

My hair was down, letting it frame my face as perfectly as possible.

Going back to the bedroom, I put the dress on. It hugged me in all the right places and made me feel so sexy. I was super excited to see what Austin would think of my outfit.

I grabbed some heels to match my dress and a little handbag to add to the elegance. I was all ready to go.

Coming rn bby

I text Austin and begin to head out the door. Striding down the hallway to go downstairs and out the door.

I lock the door behind me and walk out. I look around and I see Austin leaning against a black Porsche with a black suit on and a large bouquet of roses.

My jaw dropped in awe.

"Hey baby girl. You look absolutely gorgeous." Austin says with a smile. He starts to walk up to me.

"Austin! Oh my goodness, thank you! They're so beautiful!" I say as he leans down to kiss me.

"All for you darlin'." He hands me the flowers and motions over to the car. "Let me treat you right." Austin opens the car door for me. I bend down to get in and as I do so he taps my butt ever so lightly.

"Austin!" I giggle getting in the seat.

"What happened?" He asks with a smile, acting as if he's clueless.