8.) Netflix and Chill

"No..." I said shaking my head. Austin and I was relaxing on the couch together. He had my tv remote in his hand and we were looking through the movies on Netflix.

Before this, we finished up our food and I put away the leftovers. I somewhat taught Austin how to use chopsticks and he was better than expected. Eventually though, he did sneak himself a fork when I went to the bathroom.

Just thinking about it made me smile a little bit. My time with Austin is unmatched to any man I've been around. I just don't understand why we haven't met sooner. All the hurt and pain I went through with Noah could've been heavily avoided.

Was he even dating anyone before this though? I didn't even ask. It's not my place to but again I'm sure I can probably look it up on Google or something. I don't think I really want to know that bad though.

"Okay, what about this?" Austin said, making me snap back to reality. He looked at me with a little chuckle.

"No Austin, let me pick it!" I laughed. "I'm not watching this shit, it's not even a movie!" I said pointing at 'Bojack Horseman' that was ready on the screen.

"It doesn't have to be a movie Nia." He said, putting emphasis on 'have' and rolling his eyes.

"We agreed on a movie Austin." I said, extending my hand for him to give me the remote.

Austin handed it to me and crossed his arms.

"Alright let's see what you put on." He shrugged. "But if it's a terrible movie I swear I'm leaving." He chuckled.

"Oh please." I started to go through the movies and came across Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I immediately started to smile.

I haven't seen this movie in forever and it's one of my guilty pleasures. It's ridiculously corny but funny to me.

I clicked on it and Austin immediately groaned.

"Monty python!?" He put his hand on his face. "Are you serious!?"

"Yes." I happily said, leaning over and grabbing the blanket that was on top of the sofa headrest. I placed it over me and snuggled myself up with the other side of the couch arm.

"I guess I'll suffer for you to be happy." Austin sighed and acted like he was so bored.

"You're being so dramatic right now. I'll definitely come to you for pointers when I start Euphoria."

"I wouldn't mind that." He snapped out of it and smiled.

The movie was beginning and I used my phone to turn the lights down a little bit. It was kind of dark outside and the atmosphere was just perfect. I felt completely comfortable.

I placed my phone on the table and leaned back on the couch arm again. My head was resting there and I kept moving around a little bit to get into my comfy spot again.

I saw from the side of my eye Austin staring at me but I was just focused on getting comfy. Clearly it wasn't working though.

"You know, you can lean this way instead of straining your neck like that." He said, motioning over towards himself.

"I'll be okay Austin." I assured, looking over. Austin had his arm up in the couch headrest and was still just looking at me. He looked concerned.

"Nia..." Austin patted the little open space next to him and placed his hand back up where it was.

I felt butterflies again as usual when I'm around him. The thought of being under him, snuggled up with the blanket made my face get really hot.

"Okay..." I gave in and moved closer to Austin. I put my legs up on the couch and laid my head on his shoulder. He pulled the blanket a bit so it was draped over both of us.