7.) Invite

It's been about two to three days since we had our date. We've been basically non stop texting each other though which is nice.

I just don't quite understand what got him a little annoyed about that phone call he received. He was completely fine on the date beforehand and I feel like it kind of messed him up a bit whatever it was.

On top of that, the frustration of us almost kissing twice maybe didn't help either. I wanted it just as much as he did, I think we both made that clear already.

There was commotion all around me from the other models talking and viewing their pictures of their outfits that were on the wall.

I was in a little corner, sitting in a chair with my nose in my phone. I had my right leg crossed over my other leg with my elbows resting on my thighs. I was feeling pretty comfy in my long white flowing skirt, a simple light purple tank top and some Steve Madden platform slides.

I received a notification that Austin had sent me a text.

Austin 🤭: what you up to today?

I smiled at my phone and responded.

Nothing much, just at a runway rehearsal today for Gucci, hbu?

Austin 🤭: ouuu nice and nothing much too
Austin 🤭: when's the Gucci show?

It's in two days :) you're free to come by and watch if you'd like

Austin 🤭: I'd love to before I leave

Leave?

Austin 🤭: yeah, I was supposed to be in NYC for like a week and a couple days then go back to Cali
Austin 🤭: I really don't want to tho :/

Damn :/

Just the thought of him leaving so soon made me a bit sad. We only planned to see each other once so far. I definitely would be down for more than just one planned date.

Austin 🤭: I' can probably just find a different hotel somewhere and maybe stay another week or so, I'm not sure

Why not just stay in the same hotel?

Austin 🤭: eh just want a different view, something closer to the water ig

Ohh gotchu

I heard Bella's voice and I looked up quickly.

"You know ever since you met Austin you have never been able to stay away from you're phone." She said, pulling a chair up next to me so we can sit together.

"So not true." I said rolling my eyes and putting my phone away.

"He's really got a hold on you huh?" She smiled.

"It's not even that though... we genuinely have like a connection or something." I began. "He's so down to earth there's literally nothing that can make him boring to talk to or be around."

"That sounds like he's got a hold on you for sure."

"Okay but when I said I wanted something unexpected and this happened, I was truly blessed let me just say that."

"And I'm happy for you! You're getting what you've wanted and that's a good thing, just like you said a blessing for you." Bella reached in her pocket and pulled out lip balm. She started to apply it.

"I just can't take the tension we have right now though." I sighed.

"Ah, the whole situation where you guys got interrupted twice at the park."