14.) The Interview

AN: Interview questions changed solely for Burnin' Love's storyline.
———————————

Shania's POV

I was woken up by the sound of a glass being set down on a table.

My left arm was dangling off the bed, legs sprawled out and laying stomach down in a bed that wasn't my own.

I opened my eyes slightly but didn't move.

"Oop, there she is!" Bella said happily, bending a bit down to get a better look at my face. "I got you some water. You lost it last night so I'm guessing you've got to be hungover."

Bella wore a pink fluffy bath robe with her hair in her signature slicked bun.

I said nothing but groaned.

"Yup, exactly. But you're at my place and I'm safe hands." She smiled.

"Thanks Bella." I barely was able to say above a whisper. I cleared my throat a bit. "What time is it?"

"9."

"Thanks." I began to sit up. Moving the hair out my face, I was able to sit with my legs bent under me. My head was spinning and I closed my eyes. "Okay, where's that water again?"

Bella grabbed it and handed to me. I took a couple big gulps and continued to hold it in my hands.

"I haven't felt like this is a while, fuck." I glanced at Bella, taking another gulp.

"Yeah but you had fun at least. Don't know if you remember anything but I think you had fun."

"Nope, nothing. Couldn't tell you jack shit what happened last night other than bumping into Noah and Kendall constantly getting more shots."

Bella laughed.

"Okay so definitely no memories, got it."

"Why? Did I do something stupid? Please, don't tell me—"

"Oh no, not like stupid stupid but like you kept trying to dance with every person you saw and you and Kendall kept doing shots together." She explained. "Oh! And you got up on the dance floor and acted like a stripper, it was great."

"Oh my god..." I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed. "Thankfully this was a private event."

"Yeah, they know better. No one's seeing that, you're good." Bella waved it off. "Even if they did it wasn't embarrassing or anything, no big deal."

"Okay good." I felt even more relieved. "And thank you a thousand times over for babysitting me." I let out a laugh.

"You know I got you." She smiled and leaned over to me, embracing me in a short hug. "One thing tho.." Bella trailed off, ending the hug.

"You might want to check your last insta post."

"Did I post my tits or something crazy by accident?" My eyes grew wide. "Something bad?"

"Oh no, it's just something you gotta see yourself. Had to put your phone on silent for the amount of people were blowing your shit up."

Bella grabbed my phone off the nightstand and handed it to me. I opened my Instagram and there were comments flooding my last post of me and the girls.

They were all about Austin.

I was confused as to why until I saw that he actually liked the post.

"This man..." I began to laugh. "No way, Bella did you see this shit!?"

"I saw but I wanted you to see with your own eyes." She shrugged.

"Am I still drunk or like?"

"Nope, he actually liked it. I'm not kidding, it's there."