Save You A Seat (1)

since blackpink is coming back, I'm dropping oneshot 😂

Lisa Manoban had headache as she rushed towards her 10 AM class. It was an uncontrollable pounding in her head, a pulsing that rang at her ears and made everything around her blur. All she wanted was to stay home and sleep, but she knew she couldn't afford to miss another class.

Getting on the bus and bee-lining towards the only open seat, Lisa felt her tired legs begging for a break. But just as she reached the seat and was about to sit her tired butt down, a brunette haired asshole decided to shove her away and claim the seat for herself.

For fuck's sake.

"Hey!" she snapped. All she wanted was a break, was that too much to ask?

Her head pounded harder as she stumbled against the shaking bus. "That's my seat!" She yelled at the thief.

The thief turned to look at her, eyebrows raised. "Really? I don't see your name on it"

Lisa wanted to punch something. "That is the most elementary thing I've ever heard" She growled.

"Yeah well, deal with it" The girl said indifferently. She wiggled in her seat, dramatically making herself comfortable and making it clear she had no intention of getting up.

The fighting spirit in Lisa died away as the headache deepened. She sighed tiredly, "Listen, I was clearly here first. My hand was basically already on the seat and I was about to plop my ass down when you shoved me away. Could you please just let me have the seat? I have a killer headache and my legs feel like a jelly and I feel like I'm about to faint"

While she was ranting, the girl looked at her mockingly through bored eyes. She pulled out a set of headphones, nodding as if she was listening when she clearly wasn't.

Holding her gaze, the girl then cut her off, "Hey do you hear that?" She dramatically put the headphones on, made a soft popping noise with her mouth, and said, "That's the sound of me not caring" With an arrogant grin, she turned her gaze out the window, completely ending all communication with Lisa.

Lisa's jaw dropped. She gaped at her frame, wishing she could tear her headphones off, chuck them under a bus, preferably her along with them. A million plots of murder ran through her head but all she could do was clutch the railing and pray her knees didn't give out.

When the bus came to a stop, she stomped away, fists clenched and still fuming. She angrily got off the bus, but not before catching the little thief's eye and flipping her off.

"hi, welcome to Starbucks" Lisa smiled at the customer. It had been 3 hours since her morning class and she had just started her shift. Thankfully, the headache had eased away with a hundred or so cups of warm water, and she felt her usual confidence return.

Working in customer service was the worst thing ever. Lisa had learned quickly she didn't have the patience nor the positive attitude to deal with rude, ignorant customers every single day, but she pushed through it. All she had to do was smile through the pain.

She waved for the next customer, "Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can I– " She made the mistake of looking up. "Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.." she snarled without thinking.

Brunette haired bus-seat thief stood before her, eyebrows raised at her profanity. "Is the customer service here supposed to be shit?" she drawled. She crossed her arms and looked at her pointedly, lips lifted in a playful smile.