I've Got Plans (to get to you)

Jennie first knew she wanted to marry Lisa when they were 23, albeit a little too young. But could you blame her?

It was a night out in Paris, a celebration with their friends after successfully finishing four years of university. Neither of them have ever stepped foot in the City of Love before, so they tailed behind their friends who has.

Jennie wordlessly kept up with her pace. She tried her best not to get too far behind until she felt Lisa looping an arm around hers, gazing at all the quintessential lights that shone and street performers that busked. She looked happy, which in retrospect, made Jennie happy.

"I didn't think you'd enjoy this as much." Jennie said.

Lisa looked back at her with furrowed brows. "After going through hell and back with that thesis project? I think I deserve to get shitfaced in paris." She grinned, unlinking her arm from hers to tangle their fingers together. "Besides," She added, voice softer as Jennie rubbed soft circles with her thumb. "This is our first overseas vacation together. Of course, I'd enjoy it."

Jennie smiled, slowly lifting their entangled hands up together to leave a small feathery kiss, like she always does when she holds Lisa's.

They watched as their friends began to go across the street along with the crowd. Lisa tugged at her hand to cross before the stop sign turned red, but Jennie pulled her back lightly, a small mischievous smile growing across her face.

"Let's split from them."

Doe eyes grew twice its size. "Are you crazy?" but she didn't look like she was so against the idea.

"What? We have our phones. We'll live. Just point them back to the hotel when they come looking."

"Where do you want to go?" She asked, trying her best to sound like she's not excited.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Let's just get lost."

They ended up walking north, against the direction to where their friends were taking. So far, there were no missed calls, no text messages. Perhaps their friends pieced two and two together and figured it was very them of them to break from the pack. They always did love being in their own little world, and Paris was not an exemption.

Lisa leaned against the railing near her, resting her chin on her hands as she enjoy the Paris night. Jennie couldn't even bother to look any other thing because her eyes wouldn't move away from Lisa– admiring her, relishing her. Something about them in Paris and came to Eiffel Tower together. And she was wondering how five years of their relationship has gone by and yet she still loved her as if it were the first day she knew.

"What's your ring size?" She asked suddenly.

"What?"

"I want to marry you, lisa. Right now."

She scoffed, surprised at the boldness. But Jennie wasn't lying, nor was she exaggerating, she really did want to marry her right then and there.

Lisa turned against the railing, leaning on her back as she crossed her arms against her chest. "You want to marry me? Right now?"

"Yes." Plain and simple. "Paris is a dream, and a wedding in the city of love? Who wouldn't want it? There's a chapel an–"

"Jennie." Lisa said, cutting her off. "Have you lost your mind?" She laughed, unmocking, but it was evident she found the idea silly.