For You

"I'll be in LA next week."

Lisa is editing her vlog on her computer when Jennie announces that. She turns to her girlfriend who lies on their bed, eyes glued to her phone as she scrolls through the screen.

"You're what?" She asks.

"Working in LA next week" She answers, lifting her head so their eyes can meet, "and i'll be flying in two days."

"Why so sudden?"

She sighed. "I don't know. My manager just texted me. Photoshoot and stuff."

Lisa always supporting Jennie with everything she does, including her job. She always cheers her the most, so does Jennie to Lisa. They know they have their own responsibility on their career, so they never stopping each other. But right in this moment, for the first time she's feeling slightly sad. 

"For how long?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a week?"

A pit begins to grow in her stomach; if Jennie stays for too long, she will miss her birthday. Of course she's a supportive girlfriend, and birthdays aren't the biggest deal in the world, but she at least wants to spend it with her girlfriend since her family is in another state.

Lisa almost asks her if she plans to come back on time, but she buries it down instead. Not wanting to ruin her works or being a burden. Jennie often puts Lisa before herself, so it's nothing to slide this one aside just once.

"Okay." She says instead, turning back to the computer on her desk.

Soon enough, Lisa feels arms wrap around her shoulders, and Jennie resting her chin on top of Lisa's head.

"I know what you're thinking." Jennie says softly. "I'll try my best to not miss it and be here with you on your special day"

Lisa leans back more to Jennie. "No, it's okay"

"I'll miss you." Jennie says, kissing her temple.

She lifts her head, looking back at the older. "Stop it. You always miss me even we're only few hours apart."

Jennie tossing her head back and laughing. Lisa loves making her laugh, it makes her feel on top of the world.

"Can't I miss my girlfriend?" Jennie gazes back at Lisa with nothing but love and adoration, and then she dives in to catch her lips in a kiss. Lisa kisses her back sweetly.

It's been years but Lisa feels like she will never be used to realizing she's Jennie's and Jennie is hers—it's just too good to be true.

Sometimes people find love in the most unlikely of places. In all of her years of fantasizing about her perfect partner, Lisa never imagined it would be with her bandmate; someone who has seen her at her best, seen her at her worst, and who has been through every storm with her long enough to see the sun waiting on the other side. Although it took years of misunderstandings and struggling, she couldn't ask for a better love story even if she tried..

**

Lisa's awakened one particular morning to find her phone blown up with messages. She checks her notifications, it's all about birthday messages from her friends, families. She left them on read and planning to reply later. But when she's about to get out from the bed, there is one message popping up and make her stop.