PERFECT LOVE WITH MY WITCH

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

———

All rights reserved 2022

All rights reserved 2022. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

• — • — •

𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦

7 writers along with their upcoming masterpiece, that will show true friendship and true companionship.

Barangay Talak is the barangay where 7 women have their own different stories to share. A story that will teach you a lesson in life and show the true meaning of friendship and love.

They will also experience hardships, problems and how they will overcome any of it. They are willing to raise the empowerment of women and will raise your standard. They are also willing to prove that women can do anything without a help of anyone, especially a man.

* * *

“There's something so special about a woman who dominates in a man's world.”

Palengke Series #1: Mare, anong latest?
by : Felizeria

Palengke Series #2: Touch me, Ms Isdalia
by: AyieshaDienla

Palengke Series #3: Hey, Ms. Bangus!
by : ILLUSCEAN

Palengke Series #4: Tindera, For Sale!
by : Acrominxxt

Palengke Series #5: Supladang Kidnapper
by : iam_rienwrites

Palengke Series #6: Bake It With Miss Pandesosyal
by : TheWhelveLady

Palengke Series #7: Take it or Leave it, P're
by: HakinNeja

Palengke Series #7: Take it or Leave it, P'reby: HakinNeja