25💗

Sidharth was looking at her. The way she was crying so loudly, made him understand very well that she can't handle alcohol at all.  Infact she never liked when he did smoke infornt of her sometime. She is not into these things. Then why she drank today?

He was angry with her because he didn't want anyone to use her innocence! That jerk was trying to misbehave with her. And she being the innocent one, didn't understand his motive.

Anything could have happened if he wouldn't have come in the right time! His blood was still boiling with the thinking that someone was looking at her in a bad manner!

Being frustrated he shouted ..

Sid: chup ekdum chup! Rona baand karo!!

She looked at him and stopped crying but she was still sobbing a little.  Her red nose and that adorable face was making her look cute. He really wanted to adore her but he was too frustrated and irritated with whatever happened.

Sid: tumne pi kyun naaz?

Sana: Maine? Maine pi nahi hai. Bilkul bhi nahi. Kab pi Maine? Meko toh yaad hi nahi hai. Kya maine oreo milkshake piya tha??

Sidharth rubbed his neck to calm himself . She is not in her senses and telling her about all this now , will be a foolish thing to do.

She needs to understand that this world is dangerous for innocent people like her. And his overprotective self doesn't want anything bad to happen with her. Tomorrow he will talk to her. He needs to because she needs to understand that she is not a kid anymore.

If he is telling her not to do something then she needs to understand that it's for her well being.  Being practical in life is needed. You can't always do what your heart wants to do!!

Calming himself a little, he looked at her and said...

Sid: utho...

Sana: nahii naa! Floor pe maaja aa raha hai baith k ! Maine nahi uthna!!

Sid: maine kaha utho matlab utho. Don't you dare to disobey me naaz. Pehle hi meri baat sun leti toh ye sab hota hi nahi.

Sana pouted.

Sana: konsi baat nahi suna maine? Haww juth kyun bol rahe ho aap? Mai toh aap ko janti bhi nahi hoon.

Sid: chup chap utho. Agar meri baat nahi manogi na toh mujse bura koi nahi hoga.

She got up and held his coller suddenly making him shocked. He didn't expect this at all.

Sana looked at her with those pretty eyes. Her drunk state was a treat to watch .  He coughed a little to control his desire because she was extremely closer and all he wanted was to pull her more closer and kiss her hard but he knew he needs to control. This was not the right time to do this.

Sana: aap samajte kya hai apne aap ko haan? Kab se dekh rahi hoon dhamki diye jaa rahe hai.. danthe jaa rahe hai . Mai kuch bol nahi rahi hoon iska matlab ye nahi ki mai bewakoof hoon.  Theek hai? Aap jante nahi ho kon hoon mai.

Sid shaked his head in disbelief.

Sid: kon ho tum? Baatao . Mai bhi Janna chahta hoon.

Sana: leh! Bataya toh tha maine aap ko ki mai don hoon. Lady don.  Mai bohot khatarnak hoon.  Mere se panga liya na toh accha nahi hoga .

Sid rolled his eyes and said...

Sid: ho gya tumhara? Aab so jao!!

Sana: haww aap mujse daar kyun nahi rahe hai? Aap ko mujse darna chahiye na? Haad ho gyi.