{{Chapter 2: Hero Meeting Fail}}

. . .
"Dream?"
"Dream!"
Dream looked up,"Huh?", Sapnap sighed,"Were you even listening to the meeting?", Dream glanced around the table of Heroes, He sighed and nods resting his head in his heads,"Right, I am sorry.", Sapnap groaned, Dream really wasn't listening nowadays!
"Dream, how about you step outside for a moment?"
"Okay, Mermaid."
Dream left the table and went outside the room, Sapnap hit himself with his book,"Gah! Why is he still attending these meetings if he's not going to listen!", "Sapnap.", Sapnap turned to Hero Fairy,"You know what's happening in Dream's life, can you really blame him for not being all there with reality?", Sapnap lowered his head, his flames died down,"Sorry. . .", Sapnap sat back down as Fairy Hero continued the meeting.

~

. . .
"Hey, Dream. . .?"
Dream looked up from his lap and Sapnap sat next to him,"Oh, hey. . .", "I'm sorry for how I acted in there. . .", Dream shrugged,"I know. . . I shouldn't have mixed my personal issues with work.", Sapnap shook his head and rubbed Dream's back,"I know. . . But I've been giving smack about it, I guess I'm just on edge because well my dads are getting a divorce. . .", Dream and Sapnap at in silence for a bit,"Our lives are a little messed up at the moment, huh?", "Yeah. . .", Sapnap turned to Dream,"But, please, take the week off Dream, I'll send you everything in the mail.", Dream looked at Sapnap uncertain about the idea of getting off for a week, but Sapnap smiled and gave him a pleading look.
. . .
"Fine, alright."
"Thanks, Dream. . ."
So Dream stood up and left, Sapnap sighed and shook his head feeling bad because he really couldn't blame Dream.

~

Clay walked around the city, unsure of what he was going to do for the next week.
. . .
"!"
"Maybe I can go see Dad, ask him if he has anything I can do."
So Clay made his way to the bus station to get the next train to the hospital.

=

"Hey, Dad."
Ponk jumped, surprised to see Dream by the door of his office,"Dream? I thought you were at a meeting today.", "Yeah, well. . . Uh, I was asked to have a week off. . .", Ponk nods, he already had an idea of why they asked him to take a week off and it was understandable.
"Ah, I see."
Ponk closed his medical cabinet, turning to his son,"So, what brings you here?", Clay sighed and sat down in a chair near his desk,"I need something to do, if I can't go to the meetings for a week then what should I do for the next 7 days?!", Ponk chuckled, but he thought about a few things that could keep Clay occupied for 7 days.
. . .
"Well, how about you do some odd jobs for the neighbourhood? I heard Philza needs some extra hands."
Clay smiled,"That's a good idea! I guess I'll let you know if you need help?", "Of course! Your first task is to visit Philza, make sure he's okay.", Clay nods and heads out to catch the train.