{{Chapter 32: Integrating}}

Sam faceplammed.
He stated at both Tommy and Tubbo,"Look- If you don't talk we'll bring in your parents/guardians!", Tommy sunk in his seat as did Tubbo as Sam threatened them with bringing in their parents/guardians.
"Look- We really can't say anything about Music Of Death. . .! But if you want anything on The Narrator; Ask Karl!"
Sam frowned, he stood up and left the room as Tommy shoved Tubbo for letting that slip.
Does that have a meaning, could it be why they tried to take Karl in the alleyway?
Hm.

~

"Glad to have you back on the job, Karl.", Karl smiled as he put down a chair,"Yeah, it was just a stomach bug and from the attack I'm glad the cafe wasn't damaged in anyway.", Niki nods, then shuddered a bit,"Guess you were right to not have the Cafe in the city centre.", Karl nods, smiling as Niki was glad he decided to have the cafe far from the City Centre.
"Karl?"
Karl and Niki paused, some people in the Cafe were surprised to see Sam enter the cafe,"Hey, Sam. Do you want to order something or has something happened?", Sam shook his head,"No, no. I'm on duty, but Karl I need to talk to you about something in private.", many people were surprised, Karl gave the brush to Niki,"I won't be long.", so Sam and Karl walked to the back to probably talk in the office.
. . .
"Oh, Grayson?"
Grayson walked up to Niki,"Hi, Nik. Surprised?", "Very.", Niki walked behind the counter to take Grayson's order,"What would you like?", "Uh, actually this order is for Ranboo.", Niki nods,"Oh? I haven't seen them in a long time, are they okay?", Grayson groaned, handing Niki a page of an order,"Noy good, he's been down since Tommy and Tubbo got arrested for the whole thing.", "Oh, I'm so sorry. Tell him I hope he's okay.", Grayson nods, so Niki began to make the order.

~

"So, they believe I have a connection to The Narrator?"
Sam nods,"Yeah, though I don't believe but I ask you just to be sure.", Karl drank his coffee,"What makes them think I'm The Narrator??", Sam shrugged,"Probably of your hoodie, it was the same symbol that the back of his coat had.", Karl bit the inside of his mouth, thinking of a good excuse,"Probably took it as inspiration, the Narrator's outfit does have different colours of their outfit.", Sam nods,"True, could be anyone.", Karl smiled,"Though, I promise you I'll let you know if I find out anything or see anything.", Sam smiled,"Thank you.", Karl smiled as they left the office.

=

Ranboo sat at the Skate Park, Grayson had to do a part time job and he was alone.
. . .
Ranboo ate his sandwich, he hasn't seen Tommy and Tubbo for a while and the news hit him hard.
Though, after he finished eating Ranboo put his skates on to shake back back home.

As he came to a stop at the the gates of the school, he had to stop for a moment to catch his breath as he felt a little unwell, he cursed himself and thought the sickness was gone after a week of rest.
So Ranboo made a stop to a bathroom in a gas-station.

~

Ranboo took off his skates, coughing and covering his mouth after he was done being sick.
Ranboo brushed his hair out of his face, reminding himself to get a haircut-
. . .
Wait.
Ranboo frowned, his fringe looked odd or something.
. . .
Was it just him, or did some of his hair look black?
He stood up and looked in the mirror, shocked to see some parts of his hair was turning black.
"What the. . .?"

=

"Thanks again."
Philza hung up, smiling so much which made Techno curious,"What's got you happy?", "My wife is coming home soon!", Techno was surprised,"Wife?", "Yeah, she's been away on business for a while so hearing her say she's coming back is amazing!", Philza had a big smile, Techno couldn't help but feel happy for Philza, Techno cursed himself for. . . Caring, for this Hero. . .?
Is he caring?. . .
No; He's the Blood God!