{{Chapter 20: Unknown Sickness}}

Ponk felt Callahan's forehead,"Are you sure it's not him developing his powers?", "Powers usually develop around the age of 4-5, and I asked him if he had powers but states his entire family has no magic or anything abnormal.", Ponk nods, leaving the room with Dream,"Just let him rest, I'll do some tests but, are you okay?", Dream sighed,"I dunno. . . I feel betrayed. . . Confused. . . Angry. . .", Dream poured a glass of water,"I feel betrayed that Nick made that decision without me knowing or thinking about what happened the last time someone set foot on that Island.", Dream took off his mask, wiping the sweat from his face as he drank some water,"And. . . George's situation. . .?", "I know. . . From Floris, himself and Ninja were having problems with their marriage, would he really be that desperate to be with. . . THAT of all people? Is he under a spell, blackmailed or. . . Did he willing want to be with him.", Dream leaned against the counter, sliding down in defeat of all the problems he had to deal with now.
. . .
Ponk sat down next to him, Dream sighed and rested his head on Ponk's shoulder.
"I'm scared. . ."
"I know. . . I know. . ."

=

Clay visited them again.
. . .
He just wanted to visit them before the hospital closed for the night.
. . .
"I know. . . You would probably say, what happened wasn't my fault. . . But. . . Maybe if I had stopped Sapnap. . . Or even stopped you and Noah. . . They wouldn't be dead, captured and you wouldn't be in here and Noah wouldn't be missing. . .", Clay had tears in his eyes, he hated it so much, he hated that each time people saw his mask they had the looks of pity in their eyes.
He hated it!
He hated that he couldn't prevent this from happening!
"Please. . . Please just wake up, Al. . . I don't want to be alone anymore. . . I can't take the meetings anymore. . . I can't take being a Hero and being treated like a child or a bomb going to go off. . ."
. . .
Noah. . .
Where are you. . .

=

"I say, if we find this mysterious hero, we can recruit him on our team.", Red Mask raised his hand,"Yeah, but if he's a Hero then how are you planning to get him to join?", The Music Of Death smiled,"I'll have a plan soon enough, just keep an eye out for someone like this or at least try and figure out who he is.", with that the meeting ended.
Sally looked at Red Mask and Bee Boy,"Will this be worth it, Sally?", "I don't know myself, dears, but all I know is he's going off the deep end.", they silently agreed and left to take off their Villain suits and masks.

~

As Tommy walked home, kicking a few rocks and cans that lay in the street and was just on his way back to the hell he calls home.
At least. . . Tubbo calls it hell, it didn't feel like hell but then again he didn't feel anything.
"?"
Then he saw Karl locking up the cafe as usual,"Hey, Jacobs!", Karl turned to see Tommy,"Heya, Tommy. How have you been?", Tommy grumbled about school to Karl, who was patiently listening so guessed he had nothing else better to do than to listen to Tommy's rant.
Tommy then took notice of Karl's hoodie he was wearing, the hoodie wasn't anything special but it wasn't something that you can buy from what Tokmy could tell but the hoodie had many different colours that made Karl stand out, he was known to stand out with his interesting hoodie.
"Well, goodnight Tommy!"
With that, Karl waving goodbye and left Tommy alone as he went home.
. . .