{{Chapter 31: Memories}}

Night time again.
Though Clay and Callahan couldn't sleep, so they stayed up a bit longer than usual.
Clay poured himself a cup of coffee, he sat back down on the sofa as Callahan looked through the files Clay had and very interested in the cases.
. . .
"?"
Clay then noticed a paper being held to him, or a picture-. . . Oh.
"I. . . I see."
Clay took it from Callahan, the picture was of a much happier time and wished he had a power to just go back in time to that time.
"This is my brother and his best friend."
Callahan was surprised, Clay smiled but he looked sad,". . . Sorry, Callahan. It's just, I miss the times I had with them. . .", Callahan thought it and looked at the one with brown hair,"Was he the one in the hospital room?", Clay nods, sighing as he put the picture down as Callahan looked at him with worry.
. . .
"That day, it. . . It almost feels like a blur. . . They, had a mission on that distant island, and. . . It was just to save a few people but. . . Only Al came back. . ."
Callahan felt his heart stop or skip a beat, Clay sighed as he rubbed his face,"Al was hospitalised and. . . My brother was claimed missing.", Callahan rested his hand on Clay's shoulder, Clay took a deep breath,"But. . . Now that Al is awake from his coma, I have more hope in finding my brother.", Clay smiled, Callahan smiled back and was glad Clay kept his positivity up and motivation.

~

Clay fell asleep on the sofa, Callahan continued to look through the cold cases Clay had stormed up.
Now thinking, it was probably all his brother's work and was hoping Al would be okay in hospital.
. . .
"Hm?"
Callahan then pulled out a cold case that looked a little damaged, examining the file and opening it to see a missing person/corpse case and it made Callahan shudder reading into it.
Though looking at the victim, their face was blurred out but they had this brown trench coat on and was reported to have gone missing.
Making it was a mugging?
Or those Experimental people had something to do with it??
. . .
Maybe.

=

"Finally."
Sapnap and George got out of their cell and out of the lair, though they still needed to get out of there because XD realised, Sapnap turned to George,"Keep. . . Quiet. . .", George nods, so they had to get off the island somehow and it was going to be a heck of a swim if they managed to get off the island.
. . .
But Sapnap shuddered, thinking they would die as soon as they get to the edge of the dock.
And this was XD. . .
He was smart, cunning and deadly.
Their chances of getting out of here was very low. . .
Alistair and Luke got VERY lucky.
But if they did, Sapnap would slap the shit out of George for trusting XD.

=

Tommy and Tubbo sat in silence, staring at the guard in front of their cell.
. . .
Rehabilitation sucks.
. . .
"You know. . ."
The Guard turned to Tubbo, who was holding a bee key chain that seemed to keep him occupied,"If Sam wants answers to anything, asking Karl about The Narrator will help.", he guard couldn't tell if he was lying or not, Karl was like a local celebrity especially because he works for Mr Beast and in the coffee shop there was now way Karl had any idea who was The mysterious Narrator.
.  .  .
Though, Karl can be a social butterfly at times but still.