{{Chapter 11: Living With A Hero}}

"Thank you, Madam for understanding the situation at hand and we will work out the situation."
Dream got off the phone with Callahan's mom, he explained the situation and made a promise to himself that he would find out how to get Callahan's voice back.
*tap*
Dream turned and saw Callahan with his bag, Dream smiled under the mask,"Don't worry, you'll be safe with me and my family.", Callahan nods, he looked so tired and pale, his girlfriend is in a coma and now he's got a Villain on him, all that isn't good.
"Also one more thing; I will have you sign something that will ask you not to reveal the identity of myself or my family members, do you understand?"
Callahan nods, out of all the Heroes Dream was the most mysterious as everyone else they had seen in public as normal people but Dream no one knew anything about his life as a normal person, so Callahan felt very odd about finding out who Dream really was.
As they left the hospital, Dream offered his hand to Callahan,"If you're worried, you can hold my hand.", Callahan did so, because in truth he was so scared to even step outside knowing that Villain was after him for an unknown reason.
. . .
"If you're wondering, yes you'll be the first stranger to see me as a normal person and I'm not sure if you've heard the stories then you'll understand why people never try to find out who I am behind this mask."
Callahan felt oddly surprised by that, honestly he was never interested in the hero life not only because he had no magic but also because he wasn't into heroes even though he wore a Captain America Shirt.

~

Callahan was surprised to see Dream take him to a house that was in a very quiet neighbourhood, Dream then took off his mask and hood, running his hands through his hair and rubbing his eyes,"Gosh that mask is a pain to wear at times.", Callahan was shocked to see his face.
He was Clay WasTaken?!?
Clay unlocked the gate and lead Callahan in, after he locked the gate again,"Ponk should be home, and again don't expose my identity.", Callahan nods, he knew better than to mess with a Hero so he nods.
"Ponk, I'm home, did you and Dad get the message?"
"Of course!"
Callahan peaked around the corner, seeing Dr Ponk, he was known to have the power to heal himself and others but he has limits.
Ponk smiled,"Come on in.", Callahan edged into the room nervous, but it seemed like Dream had a pretty normal life, though Callahan wondered who Dream's dad was since it seemed to be only Ponk and Dream at the moment.
Dream came back, changed into a simple shirt and shorts,"Anyway, Ponk think you can help us with something?", "Yes?", Dream pulled a chair for Callahan to sit down, he did and Dream put his bag by the kitchen landing,"Ponk, the hospital reported that our guest, Callahan, his voice suddenly stopped working, think you can figure it out?", Ponk looked up, he nods,"Of course. Let me get my kit.", Ponk left the room, Callahan shifted in his seat worried,"Hey.", Callahan glanced at Clay, who smiled,"You're safe here, I promise.", Callahan gulps and nods.

=

Jschlatt entered the Cafe, looking around he saw it was fairly crowded and saw the owner behind the counter again.
"Hey."
"Good afternoon, Jschlatt. I'm surprised you're here.", Jschlatt sighed and rubbed the back of his neck,"I know, I don't come here but I kind of need something to boost my energy also someone wanted to try your stuff.", Karl smiled and lifted his notepad,"What can I get for you and your friend?", Jschlatt looked at the counter, seeing the menu had been taped down on the table.
"Uh, one dark coffee, one latte. 1 patch of cookies and 2 Muffins."
Karl smiled,"Sounds like your friend is really hungry.", Jschlatt chuckled and it was obvious he was tired and was indeed of a dark coffee.
"Hey, didn't you nearly get shoot the other day?"
Karl nods,"Yeah, but thanks to a Villain Rivelary I managed to not get shoot.", Jschlatt was surprised on how light Karl was taking it, he had heard Karl was very calm but the fact he never broke a sweat in that situation either impressed Jschlatt or concerned him.
"Here ya go!"
Two takeaway Coffee Cups, a bag of cookies and Muffins.
"Thanks, and keep the change."
Jschlatt payed and left.

~

Jschlatt peaked into the bathroom, seeing Slime still inside the bath still,"Hey. I got you food from the cafe you thought looked pretty.", Jschlatt placed the latte, cookies and the muffin,"Here ya go.", Slime brightened up,"Food!", he grabbed a cookie and began to eat, Jschlatt went to the kitchen with his side of the food, a muffin and his dark coffee he needed because he was still really taking in the fact he had a Slime Person living in his bathroom.
. . .
Jschlatt groaned as he drank the coffee and ate the muffin.
They were both delicious so, maybe he'll get Slime food from there.
. . .

=

XD watched from the City Cameras, seeing Callahan close to Dream and walking away somewhere.
"Curse."
. . .
"Sir."
XD turned to his slave, who was smiling and had the look of insanity.
. . .
"He's Ready For Action."