{{Chapter 13: Night Fall}}

"And that should do the trick."
Clay strapped the Pipboy on his arm, Callahan was surprised by how advanced it looked,"Friend of mine gave it to me for free, and he helped me test it out so it works perfectly.", Callahan smiled, he was thankful for how kind Clay was both as a Hero and as a normal person.

~

"What do you think Sam?"
. . .
Sam examined the chip,"Hm, it's possible XD managed to put it on when you were knocked out, could be a tacker and it could have affected the vocal cords; his technology is quite advanced.", Callahan looked so sad and scared, but Clay rested his hand on Callahan's shoulder,"Don't worry, you'll be safe here with us.", Callahan nods, wanting to believe Clay and his family that he would be safe with them, but he had this. . . Bad feeling in his stomach.

~

Callahan set the Pipboy on the beside table, sent his parents a text to let them know he was okay and safe.
Callahan lay in bed, thinking how his life took a turn with the school lockdown.
. . .
But Callahan admittedly didn't feel well, maybe it was just a negative feeling he couldn't shake it off.

=

Karl closed up the cafe with Niki,"Karl, did you see the news?", Karl turned to her,"Oh, I forgot to check the news?", "Remember those prisoners that escaped last week, their last location was found but when they got there the place was trashed by the walls were covered in this white and black vines around the the walls.", Karl frowned,"That's odd. Maybe a plant Villain?", "Maybe, but I've never heard of many plants that where white or black.", they bid their goodbyes and went home, Karl felt like they were being watched but there wasn't anything he could but he took another way home.