{{Chapter 23: Computer Help}}

Ow.
Callahan could only think of that as he stood up, changed for the day ahead and held his side in pain.
He found some painkillers on the table, tapped Ponk on the shoulder to ask if they were painkillers,"Oh, yes those are pain killers.", so Callahan poured himself a glass of water and took a pain killer just to settle the pain in his side.
Clay the came down in his Hero outfit, just his hoodie and mask,"Mind coming with Callahan?", he nods and walks beside Dream, it was extremely warm that day so he left his jacket in his arm and just had his T-Shirt, jeans and boots and followed Dream out the door.
Ponk walked over to his husband, he was asleep on the sofa from the late shift he had to do, Ponk smiled and decided to make Sam something for when he woke up.

=

They arrived inside in a house, Dream knocked and there was a man with ginger hair at the computer,"Dream, you're here?", "Hey, Floris. Do you mind if you can do a job for me?", Floris nods, so Dream walked over to Floris as they gave some orders from what Callahan could overhear, Dream wanted a map out the area of the Island that the Heroes died or were kidnapped.
. . .
Callahan mostly looked at what this Floris had, a lot of motherboards, circuit boards and wires that looked to have been pulled out in frustration.
Wonder why?
As Callahan picked up an old floppy disk, his vision changed, he saw nothing but code but what looked to be file information from the disk.
He dropped it, his vision returned to normal and sat on the floor to wait for the dizzy feeling to pass.
"Thanks Floris, Callahan we're good to go-? Are you okay?"
Callahan nods, using sign language as a way to blame the heat as his head flet foggy which Dream agreed and Callahan wondered how Dream was wearing a hoodie at this season!

=

"LOOK!!"
Many citizens looked up, many people gasp and point up as well.
At the top of the building was The Music Of Death who had The Narrator cornered, who held a large book in their hands and gripped it like their life had depends on it,"Hand the book over and you'll keep your life.", but the Narrator held the book, shaking their head and just opened it and wrote something inside before they closed it.
"You'll never get your hands on this book, or on this city."
The Narrator held out their free hand to The Music Of Death and seemingly from under their sleeve was black and white vines, grabbing The Music Of Death and threatened to drop him off the building as Wilbur tired to use decade on vines but it didn't seem to affect it but why-. . .
Unless.
"What. . . The Hell. Are you."
The Narrator lifted his goggles, seeing their face The Music Of Death gasped in shock before he was thrown into a nearby office building.
Many citizens were shocked, The Narrator then made the vines disappeared and began to have a coughing fit as he put his goggles back on and fled.

~

The Music Of Death managed to escape, he quickly changed and ran to Philza's House to get away from the cops.
Once inside, he noticed his father was thanking Techno for the information he gave out.
"I have to go Will, but I hope you stay a bit."
So Philza was out the door, Wilbur turned to Techno,"What did you tell him?", Techno just took another book from shelf,"I told him what he needed to know to save one person at the most.", Techno just sat down and began to read to himself with new glasses.
Wilbur went to his room, closing the door and cursed The Narrator, knowing his identity Wilbur couldn't tell the world who that was, that person had many people on his side and no one would believe him.

=

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"
Luke sat up in shock, hearing a scream from inside the house.
Luke took a deep breath, he sat up and looked at his arm and leg, luckily he can use the single crutch to move for a short period of time so he pushed himself to stand and get out of his bedroom.

~

Limping down the hall with the crutch and occasionally leaned against the wall to take a breath and regain his balance.
. . .
"Punz?"
Luke ran into someone, he didn't jerk them off or try to talk his way out of why he was up so late.
"Why are you awake, or even walking, you should be resting. . ."
Luke felt his someone wrap their arm around his waist and took his crutch away from him.
"Dad. . ."
Luke looked up at his dad, a kind looking man and patiently helped Luke back to his room,"Did I wake you again?", "No. . . I thought I heard someone. . . Screaming. . .", as they got back in his room, his dad lay Luke back on the bed,"Perhaps it's your PTSD playing up again.", Luke nods, leaning against the bedpost as his father took out his medication and giving Luke the medication for him to shallow and then hand him a glass of water for him to shallow with ease.
. . .
"Now, please get some rest Luke."
Luke wondered if the medication also made him sleepy, but he didn't have the strength to talk anymore but felt his his father make him lay down on the bed and ran his hands through his hair.
"Get rest, you're safe and sound now, you're not on that Island. . ."
And Punz was asleep in seconds.

=

Dr Jones left his son to rest, mixing in the medication for his PTSD and to have him asleep and not wake up no matter what he heard.
In his lab, was Grayson and Tom, Tom was injured and showed no emotion while Purpled kept a straight a face as he entered.
Dr Jones picked up a gun, aiming at his failed experiment and ended its life.
. . .
"Tom. Next time you get caught. You'll know what happens."
"And Purpled; Keep a better eye on Luke.'"
They nod.
. . .
"And keep an eye out for that Slime experiment I was working on."