{{Chapter 29: Another Meeting}}

. . .
The whole place was still as the portal closed and everything became quiet.
The Narrator still stood, breathing heavily, shook in pain as black and white markings that crawled all over his skin.
Crow Father waited for Narrator to move, but only saw him fall to the ground and he rushed to him before the civilians decided to crowd around them.
Which was bad, they work to save civilians but sometimes but when they needed help they would just stand around like ducks or crowd around someone that needed to be taken to hospital.
The reality Crow Father always hated.
"Narrator. . ."
Crow Father felt for a pulse, it was very faint and slow which made him panic,"Here. . .", Crow Father looked up, Red and Blue had arrived, Red picked up Narrator as Crow Father stood up,"We'll handle him from here.", Crow Father nods, Red and blue opened a similar looking portal to a black castle and they took Karl inside it.
. . .

=

"Thank God. . . I had several panic attacks thinking something happened. . .!"
Niki and Callahan were in hospital with Dream, Niki had a few scratches but both were just shaken up from the Villain Attack.
Niki also managed to calm Dream down from the near scare of losing people but if the Narrator hadn't made their entrance again, The Todem Of Death could have killed them all, that Villain wasn't playing around and they meant business.
. . .
For whatever the heck they wanted from them.

~

Callahan waited by a hospital room, Clay seemed to be talking to the Nurse about the patient in bed.
They looked. . . Awake?
But seemed to have no way of moving or talking.
"I'll be back soon, Al."
Clay and Callahan then left, but Callahan was worried for Clay as he looked so happy at the start of today and now looked stressed.
"I need to have a chat with someone, even though this incident is incredibly important I have a case I need to take on and need the help of a Detective."
Guess now this was a mystery case, but where did The Narrator send The Todem Of Death??

=

The Todem Of Death found himself in an old temple, this place was familiar to The Todem Of Death.
. . .
"Too Familiar. . ."

=

"Is he alive?"
"Of course he is alive, just. . . Drained."
Karl was put to bed, luckily his black and white markings were fading though he was as white as paper.
"I'll call Ponk to come by and do a check up on, Karl."
"Sounds like a plan."

=

"So; What is the plan."
Heroes were now in a meeting about the attack, they didn't know who The Narrator was and why they sent The Todem Of Death into a portal.
Who was he?
So many questions were building up and not a lot of answers were on the table.