{{Chapter 26: Awake?}}

"It's a peaceful night."
. . .
"Shut up, George."
"What the hell?!"
Nick turned to George, pissed off as hell,"You really fell for that creature!?", "He was a shapeshifter!", "Doesn't mean you go around flirting with any random guy that offers you gifts!", as they argued, the cell door opened and someone came in but they ignored it and continued their verbal argument as Nick resisted the urge to pull George's hair out.
"Shut. Up."
They froze and lost their voices as they heard it enter the room,"Who is that. . .?", Nick shushed George as they both back into the corner of the cell.
. . .
Now seeing their face, their face was pale, red and black marks covering his face and he held a blue trident that held a golden red jewel.
"Soon. I'll be heading to the mainland."
Oh shit.
That's all Nick was thinking as they laughed, but it was a soft and cold laugh that was filled of evil intentions.

=

Callahan stared out the window, he was still reeling from the information he learned and now he had powers and responsibilities?
. . .
Callahan shook his head, he didn't want this to happen and wished he could go back in time and not go to school that day, maybe Aylssa wouldn't be in a coma if he hadn't gone to school.
"Hey. . ."
Callahan turned to see Ponk in the doorway,"You're reeling from the power?", Callahan nods, Ponk sighed,"I was in a similar situation like yourself.", Ponk scratched his neck, Callahan took the Pipboy,"You were?", Ponk nods,"Indeed, I came from a family with no powers, but after a close death experience another accident happened involving a bike and when I touched my knee it healed immediately.", Callahan was surprised, Ponk nods,"It was quite a shock, but my gift got me into doctor industry.", Ponk smiled,"Here, if you're interested, I can train your power but you do have the choice if you want to or not.", with that Ponk left Callahan to sleep.
. . .
He took off the Pipboy, scratching his neck and felt the chip still in his neck.
He lay down, unsure if he wanted to do anything with his newly developed powers.

=

Once again; Overnight stay in the hospital.
Dream sat in a chair near the hospital bed and rested his eyes hoping sleep will take over him eventually.
. . .

=

"God. . ."
Nick looked up, seeing the Villain was holding their chest and seemed to be in discomfort or in pain.
"?"
Best no to try asking, Nick wanted to be alive by the end of this mess that George had gotten him into!

=

Dream grumble feeling something on his head,"5 more. . .", but the feeling didn't move it's like it just rested on his head and Dream didn't have the energy to move it or his head.
"Wha. . .?"
Dream opened his eyes, tired as hell he felt a hand on his head as he tired to see who was-. . .

. . .
"You. . . Wait. . . You're. . . NURSE!!!"