{{Chapter 14: Investigation}}

The next morning was quite nice, the sun was out and barely a cloud in the sky.
Callahan and with Clay for the day, mostly because he was scared to be alone and Clay was like a bodyguard.
"So, Callahan, tell me about yourself?"
Callahan looked at Clay, titling his head to the side,"Like, how old are you, what are studying in college and uh, what you want to be when college is done.", as Clay said this, he and Callahan sat outside at a cafe table.
"I'm 16, I do Computer Science and I guess I hope to be a Programmer."
Clay was surprised,"Wait- 16? Why are in college and not in Secondary School doing A-Levels??", Callahan typed something up.
"When I was 15, I was struggling in Secondary School both mentally and emotionally so I was offered a place in a support college, it's like practice college but not as pressuring or soul crushing."
Clay looked surprised,"Huh. I dropped out a long time ago because school wasn't my thing and I learned more online than I did in irl.", so Callahan and Clay spoke more as they got food.

=

"Okay!"
Crow Father came into work for the first time in a while, he was helping out the Heroes with the investigation to track down XD and find out who The Music Of Death was to stop them from taking over the city.
"Could this group be connected to XD?", "I doubt it, they sound like a small group of people and if they were with XD they would have more equipment.", so that was ruled out, then Hannah spoke,"What do you think XD needs with a college student?", "The College student is an expert at computers so my guess is to use to him to create weapons or take over our electronics.", that was probably the case since why else did he need a computer genius.
As more speculation went around the room, Sapnap turned to The Crow Father,"Think. . .?", "Yeah, get the file. . .", Sapnap nods and goes into the filing room.

~

Sapnap took out a file, it was gathering up dust because no one touched it in a long time and it was understandable why.
He opened it, took a paper out and brought it back to Crow Father.
"Think we should?"
"Yes, I'll send a team down to check the location for anything."

=

Jschlatt threw out some garbage, he then noticed a few white vans in the road and a lot of people were arguing with the people that looked like scientists.
. . .
Wait.
Slime said he was running from Scary People, was he talking about them?

~

"Hey, Slime; Are you running from scientists?"
Slime looked up,"How did you know?", "Seems like they're looking for you but, why are they looking so desperate?", Slime looked sad as he looked at Jschlatt,"Because they're mean. . . And they hurt othet experiments.", Jschlatt was confused and concerned,"Wait-. . . Then how did you escape?", Slime shrank a bit,"Well, I remembered where the front door was so during lunch I managed to escape it was a pretty long run.", Jschlatt leaned back, trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had a science experiment in his bathroom.
. . .
"But I always felt different to the others.", Jschlatt turned to him,"Different?", Slime went back to his normal size,"Yeah. Unlike other experiments, I wanted to escape back to the world. . . I always felt like I had to escape and find someone.", Slime shrugged as he lay in the bath,"I dunno. Just a feeling, a gut instinct.", Jschlatt frowned, if this Slime has never seen the outside; Why would he need to find someone??