{{Chapter 15: A Villain Needing Help}}

"Hello?"
. . .
Callahan and Clay were walking in the park, Clay seemed interested and frowned,"I'm on my way.", he hung up,"Hey, Callahan mind coming with me on a bit if a mission?", he nods, so Clay and Callahan left the park.

=

"

So, the Slime has a goal???"
Jschlatt nods, he was unsure of letting Callahan in but Clay explained the situation and Callahan promised to not spill because. . . not like he could.

"Slime said as soon as he got away from them, he had some kind of instinct to come here and find someone.", Clay frowned,"So, that may suggest he's a victim of what we call; A human experiment.", Callahan shuddered, Jschlatt nods,"You mean about that group?", "Yeah, but they were never convicted for their crimes so they continue to do their dirty work and using groups like cults to keep funding their projects.", Jschlatt finished his coffee and Clay ate his sandwich, when he got another call, he picked up and stood away from the table,"Hello?", Jschlatt turned to Callahan, who picked at the food and only drank the apple juice he gave him.
"Hey, Jschlatt? Mind keeping Callahan here, I've gotta go get a quick job done."
"Okay."

=

Dream ran through the streets, he skid to a stop as he took a deep breath,"Hey, Dream?", he looked up and saw Karl,"Hey, Karl. . .!", "If you're chasing Antfrost, he took a right down the alley.", Dream turned to Karl,"Thanks!. . . Karl, you really are a magician. . .!", Karl smiled as Dream continued to run.

~

"ANTFROST!"
AntFrost came to a stop, Dream's hand had green strings around his fingers ready to grab him,"Drop what you stole and we can walk away from this.", "You Heroes don't understand, I need this. . .!", Dream frowned behind his mask,"Can you tell me why you feel the need to steal money from stores?", Antfrost glared at Dream,"I need it to help my boyfriend.", Dream looked up surprised, Antfrost had tears in his eyes,"Because of XD. . . Because he created that Wither. . . Velvet got The Wither Sickness. . . I need the money to pay for his treatment. . .!", Dream stared at him, he sighed and lowered his hand,"Antfrost. . . I-I understand, I understand you want to help your lover.", Antfrost lowered his hand too, frost disappeared from his hand,"Listen; I can help you get out of this part of the neighbourhood, get you a job and you can help your lover, I promise you that but you have to give up your life of crime.", Antfrost looked at the bag of money he had, he looked at Dream,"You promise. . .?", "I promise; I'll be sure to make sure no one knows who you are under your mask, Antfrost.", Antfrost was unsure to trust Dream.
. . .

=

"So, Sapnap is off to that place?"
Clay was on the phone with Hannah,"I see.", Clay went back inside the apartment, seeing Jschlatt but no Callahan,"Where's Callahan??", Jschlatt pointed to the bathroom, Slime was playing with the cat,"Callahan wasn't feeling well and got sick.", Clay frowned, he knocked on the door and Callahan came out looking tired and pale.

=

"What is this black and white vines?"
Crow Father shook his head,"I'm not sure.", many lab workers were getting samples of it it be tested in the lab and the criminals were stuck in it all, they kept saying a Hero did this and got them caught but. . . No hero has this power nor does a Villain, so who did this?