{{Chapter 25: The Blood God}}

"Have we ever heard of any Hero, Villain or  Anti-Hero named The Narrator?"
Clay shook his head,"No. . . But judging by the body language between XD and The Narrator, maybe I'm not the only one with personal beef with XD.", Luke nods,"Yeah. . . Besides yourself, I wouldn't imagine to be think of someone that would be able to match your rage towards him.", Clay nods,"I'll take that as a compliment.", Clay wrote more things down,"Okay, we got a few things I'll need to figure out; How to defeat XD and figure out who The Narrator is.", Luke nods,"Sounds. . . Like a plan.", Clay turned to him,"Need some painkillers?", "Yeah, if you could.", Clay put the stuff down, he reached for the different bottles and found the painkillers.
"Here."
Clay put them in his hand, and gave them to Luke,"Here.", Luke took them and downed them with a glass of water,"Thank you.", Clay nods, gathering the stuff in his folder,"We'll leave you to rest Luke, let me know if you know anything else and I'll try to visit when it's not for business.", Luke nods, he was already feeling too tired to reply so they left his room and Luke fell asleep.

=

"Hey, Callahan. I know you were lying that you were okay."
Callahan hadn't looked at Clay, he was scratching a rash on his arm since they left Luke's house and Clay had a neck for knowing when someone was either lying or hiding something.
"You can tell me, Callahan."
Callahan looked at Clay, what would he say, would he say he was lying?
Callahan typed something on the Pipboy and held it out as it began to read out what Callahan wrote.
"Since we left Floris's home, something changed and I'm scared."
"When I look at something or someone, I see a string of code and. . . Computer notifications and error messages about the thing or person I'm looking at."
Clay frowned,"Wait. . . So, if you look at me right now, what do you see?", Callahan looked at Clay, in moments strings of code appeared as well as files and messages about Clay.
"I see Green and Black code, there seems to be other stuff like your date of birth, your anger level and family background."
Callahan blinked and it was gone, he didn't see much on the family but saw two unfamiliar names.
Clay nods,"Right . . . Okay; Two possible answers: 1, the chip at the back of your neck gave you a power of 2, your power developed later because of your family history of having no powers.", Callahan looked stunned, there was no way, right????
Clay groaned as they past Philza's House,"We should go inside, I need to talk to one person I never thought I'd have to; The Blood God.", Clay turned to Callahan,"Hey, you don't have to come come but if you're scared you can stay in the garden.", Callahan nods, he was not ready to face another deadly Villain so he sat on the bench in the garden while Clay went inside.

=

Inside, he didn't see Phil but he did Techno sitting in the chair and watching the TV.
. . .
"Hello."
Clay sat in a chair near Techno,"Were. . . You uh, the one that warned Phil about the Island?", Techno flipped to the news channel,"Seen too many stupid heroes and Villains think they can go there and come back alive, honestly that makes Punz the second person to make it off alive.", Clay nods, guess The Blood God knew about it and cursed himself for even thinking he didn't know.
"Listen, uh, Blood God. . . Do you know, anything about XD or even who this Narrator is."
. . .
Techno turned to Clay slowly, making Clay dig his nails into the arms of the chair and his heart speed up.
. . .
"The voices seem to like you."
"Huh-?"
Techno turned to Volume down, making Clay want to sink into the seat more as this guy was far too quiet for his liking.
"XD, is an old enemy of mine. Despite the fact he wanted to kill like myself, I had morals and standards I would refuse to cross.", Techno hummed to himself,"Come to think of it. . . Maybe I was captured by The Crow Father because of him, maybe, who knows.", Clay gulped, Techno continues to talk,"As for who the identity is of The Narrator, why not ask the minors in The Detention center.", Clay sighed, standing up,"Good idea. . . Thank you.", Clay went to leave, but left a note for Phikza to let him know he swung by for something.
"I'm sorry for what happened to the both of them."
Clay sighed, leaving the note and not turning back to The Blood God,"Thanks. . .", and Clay left with Callahan.

=

Philza knocked on the door, Red opened the door in surprise,"Philza?", "Hey, Red. . . I know, it's been a long time since we last spoke but I need to speak to you about. . . Narrator.", Red nods, letting Philza inside the house and closing the door after him.

~

"Karl is at work and, where's Blue?"
Red gave Philza a drink of apple juice and he got tea for himself,"Yes and Blue is out working.", Red looked at Philza,"Why bring this up?", Philza shook his head,"I think you know why, I heard about the incidents involving Black and White Vines.", Red nods,"I know, Karl is going his best to have a normal life but it's not easy when you have a target on your back.", Philza nods,"Yes. . . But I also wanted to speak to you about Techno.", "Ah, The Blood God and XD as well?", Philza nods, and the conversation began to unravel as the two former workers spoke about the incidents and the possible way to take XD down.

=

"Jschlatt?"
. . .
Jschlatt found the courage to open the door, Ted immediately noticed Jschlatt looked more tired and sad,"Oh my God, you look like shit. . .", "What else is knew. . .?", Ted hugged Jschlatt, he then noticed someone else in the apartment hiding,"Who's that. . .?", "I needed you here so you can come up for a logical explanation to this.", he took Ted in, he locked the door and turned to his sofa,"Come out of hiding.", soon Slime crawled out, Ted was surprised but noticed Jschlatt seemed really on edge as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
. . .
"Tell him. What you told me."