Chapter Three: Dart

"Maxine Mayfield!" Mr. Clarke said, exaggerating his words. "Welcome to the class!"

Max looked around the class, and noticed Ava almost immediately, Max was staring at her, waiting for Ava to look back at her, but Ava didn't notice.

"It's actually Max." She corrected.

"I'm sorry?" Mr. Clarke said. The name "Max" made Ava's head shift to the front of the classroom.

"My name is Max, people don't call me Maxine.." She said, shrugging. Ava stared at the girls hair, Ava loved her hair, and the fact that it reminded her of autumn, her favorite season.

Max looked at Ava, too, with a small but comforting smile. Ava smiled back, trying to hide her blush, but could tell she failed once Max giggled a bit.

"Well then, Max, you can sit wherever you'd like." Mr. Clarke said, trying his best to make her feel comfortable.

Max did as told, and searched for a seat, which of course she decided to sit right behind Ava.

Ava didn't mind it, but she was worried about how her back profile looked like from Max's point of view.

Max then put her feet on the back of Ava's seat, and Ava felt it, Max then inched her foot up to Ava's back and pushed her lightly, making Ava turn to Max.

Max looked at her deviously, and inched her shoe up Ava's shirt, making Ava blush, she then moved Max's shoe from under her shirt.

Max just simply put her shoe back under Ava's shirt, and looked at her in a way that Ava knew Max wanted to keep her shoe there. Ava whispered, "Your shoe is probably dirty."

Max shrugged and moved her foot up her shirt more, while smirking and looking in Ava's eyes.

Ava pushed Max's foot down, and continued back to the lesson, her face felt like it was on fire, and it looked like it was, too.

Max didn't put her foot up Ava's shirt again, knowing that it was time she stopped.

Dustin looked over at Ava and mouthed to her, "Meet at the AV room, straight after class."Ava nodded, not knowing Max was looking.

As soon as class ended, Ava got up and was about to walk out the door before Max pulled her back.

"what the hell, Max?" Ava said, making it obvious she doesn't like being pulled. "What's in the AV room?" Max questioned.

"i don't know myself." Ava said, "Maybe if you let me go, i would." Trying to make her way out the door, but then Max pulled her back again, but this time pinned her against the wall.

"M-Max what the hell." Ava said, trying not to stutter or blush. "Listen, clumsy, im obviously a curious person, and i want you to bring me to the AV room as well." She said, hoping Ava agreed.

"Max, i cant do that, i'm not the person you can receive permission from." Ava said, trying to get out from under Max, but that only made Max hold onto the wall tighter.

"Max i need to go, i'm already going to be late and i can't be late cause then Mi-" Max then shut Ava up by softly kissing her.