Chapter Thirteen: Starcourt Mall

Ava stayed the night at Max's house after leaving Dustin and Will on the hill.

Ava and Max's limbs were literally stuck together, and Max was holding onto Ava tightly.

Ava tried to stretch but couldn't even manage to move. "Maaax." Ava says, stretching the a.

Max just hums. "Let me gooo." Ava says, trying to move. "No." Max says, holding Ava even tighter now. "I need to stretch." Ava responds, trying to pull the redheads arms off of her.

Max bites Ava's shoulder. "Ow!" Ava groans, accidentally elbowing Max in the face. "Oh shit!" Ava says turning around to face Max, who was covering her cheek.

"I'm so sorry babe!" Ava says lifting up her hand to see her cheek. "It's okay, i'm fine." Max says. Ava kisses the cheek she elbowed, making Max smirk.

Max pulls Ava into a kiss on the lips, and drags her hands to Ava's waist. Max pulls Ava by the waist to make Ava get on top of her.

The two were making out with Ava on top of Max.

"Max it is too early for whatever you're trying to do." Ava says, breaking the kiss. "I'm not trying to do anything." Max says, smirking, kissing the other girl again.

The moment is interrupted by Max's mother, who just so happened to open the door. Ava jumped off of Max, falling off the bed. "Holy shit, you okay?!" Max asks Ava, who has now face planted onto the floor.

"I'm fine." Ava muffled. Max looks up to her mom smiling awkwardly. Her mom rolls her eyes, "You guys want breakfast?" Her mom asks. Ava shoots up from the floor, and blinks quickly after falling.

"What did you make?" Ava says, smiling weakly. "Bacon and eggs." She replies. "Yes please." Ava says quickly, looking at Max. Her mom nods and shuts the door.

"Babe, your face." Max says, giggling to herself. "I don't want to hear it." Ava says, laughing at the sound of Max's giggle.

~~~

After the two eat breakfast, Max decided to try and teach Ava how to skateboard.

"Fun fact, i have experience when it comes to skateboarding." Ava says, still clutching onto the girls shoulders on the board.

"Is that why you're still holding onto me then?" Max says, smiling. Ava looks at the girl and smiles deviously, letting go of Max's shoulder. "See? Experience." Ava scoffs.

"Wow, you're better than me." Max says sarcastically. Ava sees a cat and gets distracted by her love for animals, and falls off the board. Max laughs, but then runs over to her girlfriend in concern.

"Babe, you alright?" Max asks, teary eyed after laughing. "Were you laughing?" Ava glares at the girl. "N-No." Max lies, slightly intimidated by her girlfriend's stare.

"Look at that pretty cat." Ava says, pointing at a ginger cat. "It's ginger." Max says, winking. "That's why it's pretty." Ava says, totally clueless to what she's even saying.

"So you find gingers pretty?" Max asks, looking at the girl. "Yes, i do." Ava says, winking at Max, finally realizing what she's saying.

A girl picks up the skateboard Ava fell from, and walks towards the two. It was El.

"Hi." El says. Ava and Max both stand up. "Hi?" Max says awkwardly. "Can we talk?" El asks the two, who nodded.