Chapter 3 : Shatter the heart~💔

(Icy's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes when sunlight shined on my face. "Huh...oh it's morning...and yeah, I'm on my bed..." I muttered as I wiped away my drool and looked around. I then realized that Blossom, Randy, and I were on a huge soft bed, while a big blanket covered us. "Oh...we're at our new house" I muttered. "Wait, how did I get here?"

I looked again, I was in my pajamas while Randy and Blossom were also in theirs. Mine and Blossom's had Wigglytuff patterns on them while Randy's had Quagsire faces on them. "I don't know what happened...I must have somehow fallen asleep, and got brought back and dressed by Blossom...yeah, that must be what happened" I thought to myself as I got out of bed. "That was a refreshing sleep, time to wake them"

"Blossom, it's time to wake up" I whispered in her ear. "Mew...meow...meew..." was her reply, then I tried nudging her, it took me a few minutes to wake her up. "Oh...morning Icy, how did you sleep? I was out like a light!" she asked. "Really well! I slept like a Snorlax. You must have got a nice rest, I've never seen you sleeping this deeply" I replied.

"Alright, let's get dressed and wake Randy up" she exclaimed, then I saw Randy's ears twitch a bit. "Seems like we don't have to," I said to her. "Where's the alarm clock?" Randy muttered and felt around with his left paw without even opening his eyes, Blossom and I snickered when we saw his reaction.

"Morning, Randy!" Blossom shouted. "Aaah! Sorry, dad!" Randy yelped and jumped right out of bed, shielding his face with his paws. "Randy? Is everything alright?" I asked, then he slowly calmed down. "Yeah..." he replied. "What was that about?" Blossom asked. "Nothing" Randy replied. "I'm not sure if Blossom is thinking of the same thing, but something is wrong with his human life," I thought to myself.

"Uh...good morning I guess, and how did I get here?" he asked, then everymon exchanged looks. "Am I the only one that has no clue about it?" Blossom asked after him. "Wait, so nobody knows?" I asked. "We probably somehow fell asleep and changed into our pajamas, then we sleep padded back here and tucked ourselves in" Blossom stated, then everymon burst out laughing.

"Ok, I'm not sure what happened, but thanks for the pajamas," Randy said and looked at himself. "I'm not sure what happened, but I guess we'll have to believe what Blossom said," I said to them, and we started laughing again.

"Alright, let's get ourselves dressed," Blossom said. "But...Randy is probably going out in his pajamas" I added. "That's fine, I don't care...but Icy, what's that big pattern on your back?" Randy said from behind as I was padding towards our small bathroom. "Huh? What pattern?" I asked, then Blossom burst out laughing like a maniac.

"Blossom, what's on my back?" I asked, but she kept laughing. "I..teehee-didn't know that...teehee-you were so obsessed with...big bro...tee-hee-hee!" she blurted out through her laughter. As soon as she said that, I caught Randy snickering. "Randy, what's on my back?" I demanded, then he stopped snickering, but it was clear that he was trying very hard to hold it.

"Sorry for laughing...but there's a big Luxray face on your back, with...a few words written on it..." he muttered, then after he said that, he burst out laughing, too. I blushed a little bit at the mention of a Luxray face. "Please, don't be what I think it is..." I thought to myself and flipped my pajamas around.

A handsome, cute, and winking Luxray face was on the back of my shirt, along with a row of words written below it. "❤️Spark, my one and only love~❤️" was written under the picture.

I felt like I was melting from embarrassment, I knew my face was redder than a perfect apple without even looking at a mirror. I opened my mouth, trying to say something, but no words came out. "Icy...you're soooo~ lovesick, you should see your face!" Blossom chanted while she kept laughing, then she padded towards her backpack. "Wait till big bro sees this~" she chanted and took out her camera. "Mom, Dad, I'm so very going to absolutely murder you if you were the ones that did this" I screamed in my head.