Chapter 8 : Just the two of us

(Blossom's POV)

"Mmrr...mrrowning everymon..." I purred as I slowly opened my eyes. "My sleep last night was so comfy...I don't want to get out of bed...I'm going back to sleep..." I thought to myself and closed my eyes again until a purr from behind woke me up. "Wha...what happened...?"

"Morning, Icy. My sleep was surprisingly good...I don't want to get out of bed..." I mumbled, I then heard a giggle. "My sleep was brilliant, too! Well, I'm not sure what happened, I think I was on my way back home last night and I just fell asleep" she said from behind. "You must be dreaming, you were sleeping like a Snorlax last night," I said as I opened my eyes again, to see something brown in front of me. "Oh...uh..."

"Seems like you got some things to explain," Icy said and started laughing. "I want to hug him for longer...his fur is so soft and comfortable..." I muttered and buried my head into his fluff again. "What...?" Icy asked. "I'm surprised that he's not waking up yet, he usually wakes up pretty fast, but I'm glad that he's still asleep" I muttered into his fluff, then I felt his body budge a little bit accompanied by a long yawn.

"Morning, Randy. How was your sleep last night?" Icy asked. "Ugh...pretty nice...did I oversleep?" he asked. "How about you look at what's hugging you?" Icy asked and started laughing. "Huh?" Randy muttered and looked down at me, while I returned the look with a smile. "AAHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?! BLOSSOM! NO HUGS! HUGS AREN'T ALLOWED!"

"Randy, what's wrong with hugs?" I asked in amusement while Icy was laughing her fur off. "Everything!" he yelled as he tried to calm down. "What...? How did we get back...?" he wondered out loud. "No idea, but who cares anyway? That was a good rest, wasn't it?" "That's sexual harassment!"

"Wait, what's that?" Randy asked and pointed at the bathroom. "Isn't that the bathroom? Or do you mean the door?" Icy asked back. "No, I mean that," Randy said again. "What?" we asked. "That! That thing there!...Urragh! My head hurts!" Randy yelled. "I don't see anything. Icy, do you see something?" I asked. "Nope. Randy, there's nothing there. It's just the door and the bathroom" Icy said to him. "CAN'T YOU SEE IT!" he shouted and pointed at the air. "See what?"

"There's a pokemon there! Right there!" he yelled and held his head with his paws. "Right where?" I asked. "There's a black pokemon right there! Arragh! My head!" he yelled, seemingly experiencing a headache while experiencing some weird kind of phenomenon. "Randy, I don't see anything," I said to him, he then turned back to look at us, but his pupils were glowing white. "Randy, are you alright?!" I asked frantically. "NO!" he yelled and pressed on his head even harder. "Blossom, I don't know what's going on, but I think Randy is seeing something that we can't see"

"Randy, calm down! Do I need to hug you?" I asked. "Grrugh..." Randy growled. "Randy, please stop being so tensed up," Icy said to him, then Randy started to suck in deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling as he groaned in pain, progressively faster and faster. "Randy? Randy! You alright?" I asked again and padded toward him. "AAAAARGH! Something's talking to me and I can't see! I don't know where I am, certainly not here!" he yelled in pain as he started to hyperventilate. "Randy, could you please calm down and try to describe where it is?"

"I-I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS! I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!" he continued to yell and his breathing got even faster, he now seemed like a mon that had been running for several hours non-stop. "Randy, can you make out the place?" Icy asked. "NO! IT'S ALL A LARGE CLOUD OF BLUR..." before he could finish the sentence, his eyes closed and collapsed. "Randy!"

"Good...he's still breathing" Icy muttered as she placed her paw under his nose. "Of course he is, this is Randy we're talking about! Do you think he's alright?" I asked as I placed the head of the unconscious Rockruff on my lap, which was much bigger than before. "I'm not sure...but Blossom, do you think...?" Icy asked. "Think of what?" I asked. "Like...does this look like Big sis Leafy's Dimensional Scream?" she asked, then I hesitated a little bit. "I'm not sure, but mommy's eyes didn't glow when she had one of those, did they?" I asked, then all of a sudden, Randy jerked awake. "What happened?"