Chapter 5 : Construction support

(Blossom's POV)

"Hey, morning everymon!" I exclaimed as I woke up. "Blossom...I told you not to do that..." Ivy muttered as she got up. "Oh~so I won't interrupt your happy hour with big bro one day?" I asked with a grin. "Shut up, Blossom! It's not funny! I don't like him or anything!" she yelled and blushed a little bit while I tried to hold my laughter.

"By the way, why are you still in your exploration suit, Icy?" I asked. "Because you were taking a bath for such a long time! And I fell asleep while waiting for you!" she complained. "Was I in there for that long?" I asked. "Yes! Just ask Randy!" she yelled and pointed at the place where Randy usually slept.

"Randy?" I asked. "Weird, he's usually quick to get up...and he's not a deep sleeper either" Icy muttered as we looked at the sleeping Rockruff laying on the blanket and making a puddle of drool on it. "Randy, wake up," I said and gently rubbed his cheeks, then he slowly opened one of his eyes.

"Ahh!" he screamed and did a backflip, landing on the floor. "Sorry!" I apologized. "It's fine...wasn't your fault. I'm in...my adventuring suit...?" he muttered. "Yeah? What's wrong with that?" I asked. "Nothing...I just had some kind of crazy dream last night, of me being beaten up by a Crawdaunt while pushing a Tirtouga and stuff" he replied, then Icy and I exchanged glances. "I bet you've had some kind of lovely dream with big bro before~" I chanted. "Blossom!" Icy yelled and pounced on me, now her face was completely pink.

"Ha-ha! Icy...stop! Ha-ha!" I pleaded helplessly under her tickles as she pinned me down with her paws. "That's what you get for making fun of my crush!" she yelled. "Wait, what?" Randy asked, followed by a moment of silence...then Randy and I burst out laughing even louder while Icy turned even redder and covered her mouth with her paws. "N-no! I-I mean making fun of me!" she blurted out. "Caught~ I'm telling big bro about this~" I chanted. "Shut up!" Icy yelled and spread her tails again. "Randy, help!" I shouted, then Icy started tickling me again.

"Icy, I think...you didn't take a bath last night, you probably want to do that" Randy said after a few seconds. "Oh" Icy said and stopped her tickling, leaving me laying on the bed, gasping for air. "I don't remember what happened last night, the only things I clearly remember are you asking me to remind you about your bath, and Blossom going to sleep after taking hers...everything else was like a blur. I must have fallen asleep without knowing or something" Randy explained. "Thanks for reminding me, I honestly don't remember much either. I only know that I felt very tired last night while waiting for Blossom, and went to sleep after that" Icy said and padded toward the bathroom.

"Thanks for saving me again, Randy" I exclaimed and hugged him. "Blossom!" he yelled as I tugged him towards me. "Sorry! Couldn't help it" I apologized. "That's...fine...anyway, who's going to wash our dirty clothes?" Randy asked after I let go of him. "Haven't thought of that, maybe we should take turns?" I asked. "I'll do it then, did the same back when I was...you know" he replied. "Ok, thanks!" I exclaimed and went t get my dirty clothes.

"Here you go! Thanks, Randy!" I shouted and hurled all of my stuff at him, smacking him on his face and burying him under it. "Whoops!" I said with a giggle. "No problem...at the very least I can do something for you guys," he said after he got out of the mess.

"Err...uhh..." he muttered as he stared at one specific thing in the mess. "Is there anything wrong, Randy?" I asked. "No...um...it's just...uh..." he muttered. "Is there anything wrong with my underwear?" I asked, then a small blush slowly emerged on his face.

"No...nothing, I'm kind of just...not used to seeing some clothes that are worn by female pokemon" he replied as he scanned the pile of clothes for whatever he was looking for. "It's fine if you can't do it, I'll just do it by myself," I said to him. "That's not what I meant, I can wash it of course," he said quietly. "If you want my underwear so much, you can keep it!" I said with a smile. "Wha-no! That's not what I meant! What I meant was that males and females have their differences!" he yelled while his blush got even more intense. "I'll...go organize my stuff" he muttered and padded away with my clothes.