Chapter 9 : Mirage

(Icy's POV)

"...morning everymon..." I said with a yawn as opened my eyes. "Morning, Icy," a familiar voice said while I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. "Randy? Up this early?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied. "Hey, Blossom, wake up!" I said in her ear. "Mrrowning everymon...that was a nice sleep!" she muttered groggily. "Randy, did you sleep well last night?" Blossom asked. "......"

"Randy, you feeling alright?" Blossom asked again, then Randy turned to look at us. "Uh...yep, not much, just didn't sleep well" he muttered. "Randy, would you like to have a little more sleep? You can take a break if you want" I suggested. "Nope, I already stayed home yesterday, plus I don't need that much sleep" he replied. "Let's get ourselves changed"

"What's this? Mail?" I wondered as I looked at the mailbox. "Blossom, look at what I got you" Randy's voice came from behind. "What is it? Is it a hug? Or a kiss?" Blossom asked. "......" "Wow, a new box! A bigger one! Thanks, Randy!" Blossom exclaimed. "Blossom, what are you doing? Why are you approaching me? No! Let me go! Leave me alone!" "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" "Chu!"

"Hey guys, we got 3 letters!" I called out, but the two were still busy. "What was that for?" Randy's voice came from behind. "For saying thanks! I got a gift, too!" Blossom exclaimed. "Gift? What kind of gift?"Randy asked. "A gift that would wake you more since you didn't sleep well!" Blossom replied. "What is it? Blossom, why are you padding toward me again?" Randy asked. "A kiss on the lips!"

"What?! No! Didn't you just kiss me? Leave me alone!"

"That one was on your cheek, this one is gonna be on your lips!"
"AAHHH! Icy, help!"
"She's yours, so you should deal with her"
"What?!"
"Oh, Randy~ You're cornered~"
"AAAAHHHHH!"

"Do you think running up the ladder is gonna save you?"

"Yeah, if I do this!"

"Flump!"

"Kyaaaa!"

"Smack!"
"Oh no! Blossom you alright?!"

"Ouuuch....this hurts...I think my back is broken...Randy...help...ugh..."

"Blossom! Please be alright! I didn't mean to kick the ladder away!"

"Fwoop!"
"Yay!"
"Wait, Blossom! WHAT?! NO!"

"Gotcha!"

"AAAAHHHH!"
"Smooch!"
"Mmmph!"

"Chu! Chu! Chu!"

"Can you two be quiet? I'm trying to read some letters!"

"MMMMMPH! MMMMMMMPH!"

"Nope! Smooching Randy is fun!"

"...seems like I have to do this..."

(Icy used Sing)

"I'm dreaming of a lovely Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the presents glisten and Vanillites listen

To hear pawsteps in the snow"

"You were friendly

You were loving

Prince of Treasure Town

When the band finished playing

They howled out for more

The crowd was swinging

All the Vanillites they were singing

You asked me to sing

And then we did...oh..."