Chapter 10 : Missing kid

(third POV)

"Rustle-rustle"

"Hah...hah..."

"Wow, the dirt is piled up over here, I wonder what's buried under it, maybe I should dig it up!"

"Scruff...scruff...wow! This is...what's this? It looks so pretty! If I bring these back, I'm sure she'll love it!"

"Hah...hah..."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

--------------------

(Randy's POV)

"Whoosh...whoosh..."

"This dream again?" I muttered as I opened my eyes due to the brightness, I found myself floating in a tunnel, where rainbow colors flew past the white walls now and then, just like the other times. "Hello?" I called out. "...ello?...ello?...ello?" the tunnel echoed back. "Is anymon there?" I asked. "Anymon there?...anymon there?...anymon there?...hear me..." "Huh? What?"

"...Randal...can you...hear...me..." the voice calls out, just like most other times, it seemed to be a voice from either a woman or a female pokemon, though it was as blurry as always. "Hello? Miss, if you want me to understand what you're trying to tell me, you better say it louder" I shouted, but all I could hear was the echo of my voice and the faint whispers of the unknown creature.

"...I need...Randal...please...help...I need..." the voice calls out again, but it slowly fades away again just like the past few times. "If you need my help, at least tell me who you are!" I shouted and ran forward, trying to go closer. "Woosh...woosh...woosh!"

"Oof!" I groaned as I fell on my flank, looking around, I found that I was back in our house. Icy was curled up in the blanket with her Furret wrapped around her, while Blossom was sleeping in her new box, which was way bigger than her last one. "Ugh...so much for that stupid dream, making me wake up having no idea about what happened every single time, ever since I had that weird vision that morning, they've been coming again and again...I should better explain the mess to them, it's only been a few days so they should still remember that morning..."

"Morning everymon...yawn~" Blossom exclaimed when she woke up while I looked at the window. "Hey, Randy! You're already up?" she asked. "Arghff...yeah..." I said with a yawn, ever since I woke up in the night, I hadn't gotten any sleep yet at all, not even to mention the fact that I snuck out on a mission last night and returned after midnight. "I'm so fucking sleepy...I only slept for 20 minutes last night...and I didn't get much either for the last 2 days..." I muttered under my breath.

"ICY! WAKE UP!" Blossom screamed in her ear, then Icy immediately shot out of bed. "Blossom! I told you-" "Yep! I know, but I've been trying to wake you for almost a minute and you just wouldn't wake up" Blossom interrupted. "Mmmrr...I didn't sleep enough, let me go back to sleep just for a minute or two..." she grumbled. "You had to say that..." I muttered. "Randy? Why do you have dark circles around your eyes?"

"Nothing..." I replied as I wondered whether I should tell them about my dreams. "Randy? Are you still tired?" Blossom asked, then I blinked a few times just to realize I almost fell onto my side and Blossom caught me right before that happened. "Probably not...? I don't know..." I muttered. "Randy, I can help you with it if you need more sleep... let's sleep in..." Icy said with another yawn. "...please...stop yawning..." I mumble, then I felt something get stuffed into my mouth.

I munched whatever was stuffed in and gobbled it down, it felt a little dry, but I seemed to feel somewhat more energized. "Feeling better?" Blossom asked as I jolted awake. "Wha...? What did you give me?" I asked. "I stuffed a Chesto in your mouth, you like it?" she asked. "Yeah, thanks a lot...now I should probably explain the whole mess I've been experiencing..."