Chapter 11 : Stormy desert?

"Hah...hah...hah...Post Town!..." a black quadrupedal called out, his white coat drenched by the rain and covered with mud after running for several days.

Panting heavily, the pokemon ran past the town gate with his last strength as the surroundings blurred past him. "Finally...finally..." he muttered, then his gaze darkened and collapsed on the floor.

"Hey, dude! You feeling alright?"

"Boss! Boss! Some weird dude just fainted at our doorstep!"

--------------------

Note: This chapter will include major spoilers for "Red and Blue Rescue Team" and "Rescue Team DX", so stay out if you don't want your experience to be ruined.

(Blossom's POV)

"BAM!" "Argh!/Kya!/Eeep!"

The three of us shot out of bed immediately, still confused by what happened. "Wh-what? What the...what just happened" Randy asked in confusion. "Drip...drip...drip..." some sounds came from our doorstep. "Guess...it's..." Icy muttered. "Raining in a desert?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Ugh...Duff was probably right about it...it's possible since we live very close to an oasis" Randy muttered. "Duff?" I asked. "Never mind"

"Why is my belly fur all wet?" I wondered out loud as I padded off the bed. "Uhh...sorry...I may have drooled on it by accident..." Randy squeaked silently while a blush grew on his face. "What happened, Randy?" I asked. "I kinda...maybe slept using your belly as a cushion last night...since you were grabbing my tail...wait a sec...why is my tail wet too?" he asked. "Guess we're even!"

"What exactly happened last night? I'm so confused" Icy asked. "W-we...Blossom decided to uh...occupy my tail...so I err...did the same with her soft belly?..." Randy stuttered with a deepening blush. "We were having some fun in bed, that's what it was!" I added and felt my cheeks heating up too. "Oh~ so Blossom, were you laid last night?" Icy asked mischievously. "H-huh? N-no! Of course not! W-we were just...we were just..." Randy blurted out. "Making out by sleeping with each other" I continued while Icy gave us a suspicious look. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes! Of course, I am!" Randy exclaimed. "Yep, we were just making out like always!" I exclaimed. "Hey, we weren't doing it all the time...we didn't make out either! Or I mean...for you of course since you try to hug and kiss me all the time, but not me!" Randy debated and his blush deepened again. "That still counts, Randy" Icy stated. "No, it doesn't!" he argued. "But I won't mind being laid by if Randy wants to make love!" I said and smiled at him. "Wh-what?! Fuck no!"

There was a long period of silence before any of us decided to make another move until another crackle of thunder interrupted us. "So...guess we're not going on any requests today?" Randy asked nervously, trying to change the subject. "I guess so...it should be fine if we stay indoors with our pajamas, sorting out our stuff" Icy muttered. "I'm brushing my teeth, do either of you need the bathroom?" Randy asked. "No thanks!"

"Psst...Blossom..." Icy whispered after Randy went into the bathroom. "What is it, Icy? I'm sure you can say it since Randy's brushing his teeth" I asked. "I can't help but wonder...were you serious about what you just said?" Icy asked. "I guess so" I replied after hesitating for a few seconds. "Oh...my...god...you never cease to amaze me, Blossom, regardless of how well or long we've known each other"

"What exactly did you do last night?" Icy asked. "Well...not much" I fibbed, trying to dodge the question. "Come on, Blossom! I want some details" Icy demanded. "Well...in short, I...invited Randy to take a bath with me..." I could feel my voice trailing off when saying that. "WHAT?!" Icy exclaimed. "Blossom, I can hear you from in here! Why the hell did you have to tell her?!"