Chapter 12 : Dungeon science

(Icy's POV)

"Blossom! Icy! Run! It's gaining on us!" Spark screamed as the three of us fled from the green humanoid creature covered with stitches, limbs of different pokemon, and rotten flesh. It had been chasing us for almost an hour. My legs felt like they would crumple under me at any moment. "AAHHH! HELP! I DON'T WANNA GET TORN APART AND EATEN BY IT!" I screamed. "NEITHER DO I!"

A grunt sounded from behind us, followed by a scream. "Big bro! Help! It got me! AAAHHHH!" Blossom's voice came from behind as she got picked up by the creature. "SIS! NOOO!" Spark wailed when the beast let out a menacing roar. "BLOSSOM!" I shouted, but no response came after that as tears streamed from my eyes. "Icy...sniff...we need to keep going!"

The two of us kept running, going on and on with the Frankenstein monster running after us...until a large wall stood in front of us. "Spark! We've gotten to a dead end!" I shouted as I trembled in fear. "Wh-what are we supposed to do?!" he stuttered as the monster approached. "I-I think I-I'm gonna faint!" I exclaimed. "I-I think I'm gonna faint, too!"

The two of us embraced each other, trembling in fear as the monster let out a deafening roar and walked toward us. "I-I just w-want you to know, Icy! I-I n-never got the chance to t-tell you this, I wish we wouldn't end like this, but I-I-I love you!" he squeaked and hugged me tightly. "I-I love you, too!" I cried and hugged back, burying my snout deep into his main, shuddering and vision blurring in and out as the monster bent down and looked at us.

"Boo"

"KYYAAA!" I screamed and went pale, my heart skipped a beat and everything went black.

I woke up panting on the bed, holding my Furret tightly in my paws while sweat soaked my fur thoroughly. "I'm glad I'm alive...so much for that story you told me yesterday, Randy..." I muttered and looked at the two, then seeing them sleeping with each other and snuggled up, a smile grew on my face as an evil thought crossed my mind. "I'm probably going to get my revenge for that story yesterday sooner than I expected..."

I padded toward them quietly, making sure not to wake either of them up as I approached the snoring Rockruff, then touched him to see if he was still out. My smile grew even wider after realizing he was sound asleep. I then grabbed his paw, gently wrapped it over Blossom's torso, and gently nudged Randy toward her. "Oh, I'm so very gonna enjoy his reaction!"

"Arrfff..." droplets of sweat ran down my back as Randy cooed in his sleep and stirred. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized he was still asleep. Suddenly, Randy moved his head in his sleep and nuzzled Blossom's chest, cooing and ruffling Blossom's long fur, while Blossom moved a little and placed one of her paws on Randy's flank. I struggled against my urges to laugh as I took out Blossom's camera and- "SNAP!" "Serves you right, Randy! Got my revenge!" I muttered in triumph while covering my quiet laughs with the blanket.

"Wrrff...I'm not falling for her...snorf...I'm not falling for her...snorfle..." I heard some whispers coming behind me as I turned back to look at the two, to see Randy making a few more attempts to get his face completely buried into Blossom's fur. I resisted my urge to laugh while shaking my head in disbelief. "You ought to know what you're doing in your sleep, you kinky little-"

"...snorf...I am falling for her...snrrff..."

I couldn't hold it. I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out laughing at the funniest scene I've ever seen in my entire life, even though I didn't want to, I couldn't resist it. "Wrrff...huh? What...? What...GUH!?" Randy choked and shot into the air while I lay on my back, struggling to breathe while wheezing like a teakettle. "I-Icy! Y-you saw nothing! N-nothing happened! Nothing at all! I-I just happened to...snuggle up with her without knowing!" he shouted while I rubbed some tears out of my eyes. "You should've...seen yourself...a pity that I don't have a recorder..."