Jelly jennie

It was a weekend night Lisa decided to eat the dinner outside near the restaurant which is recently opened and Jennie also agreed in this 👍🏻

At the restaurant---
After looking through the menu both decided what they have to order

Lisa (calls the waitress): two gamjatang,one Mandu and two drinks to go with it

Waitress (leans more towards lisa ): anything else for you pretty one

Jennie noticed it and started glaring the waitress but the waitress didn't look at Jennie cause she is admiring Lisa's perfect face. Jennie sighs loudly and stomped the table. Both Lisa and waitress flinched.

Jennie: Have you done eye fucking MY GIRLFRIEND 🤬

Than the waitress left quickly. Jennie glared one last time to lisa and left the olace.Lisa followed her quickly.

At home--

Jennie went inside their shared room lisa too went inside and see that Jennie was sitting at the edge of their bed. Lisa backhugged Jennie.

Lisa: I'm sorry baby it was not my fault I didn't even noticed that she was staring at me.

Jennie(angrily yelled): just shut up Lisa

Lisa started getting teary eyed and left the room. Jennie regretted for yelling at her so she went to the couch and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully there but her eyes and cheeks were swollen from crying.

Jennie felt bad for yelling at her and realised that it wasn't really Lisa's mistake and she don't deserve that yelling.

Jennie(lay beside Lisa and put a blanket over them): I'm sorry babe but don't worry I'll make it up to you tomorrow. (pecked Lisa's lips and then hugged her).

Author's note

2nd part is on the way. Hope you'll liked this series and plz vote and tell me what next you want in this series ❤️