My Bully-1

Jennie's POV---

"Hey shortieee" Lisa smacked my head while I was walking in the hallway. Then she continued running while laughing.

Sometimes I really think to stab her till death but I can't. So let me tell you about her.

Lalisa Manobal~~ The star of the school on whom every girl has a crush on I mean literally every because she's best in sports, dance, she sings so well, and also the topper of our class,as well as the president and my number 1 bully.

I don't know what's her real problem is??? Eversince I came in this university she used to bully me for no reason at all. Well leave it.

And talking about me. I'm kinda a nerd of the school but I got a bf and his name is Kai. And I'm telling you he's so sweet. He pick me up every morning and drop me home. He also bring me flowers and loves me alot.

But no one knows about us because he don't want to. He told me to keep it private until it's permanent. I can understand him, he just wants my safety.

After school----

Jennie's POV---

The bell ranged and we packed our bags to leave the class.

I was waiting for Kai on the gate when Lisa came and

"Hey shortieee are you waiting for your non-existing prince charming??"

I ignored her. She went to the basement to get her car. I thought I should surprise Kai although mostly students have left the school so the basement must be empty right now.

I went inside and what I saw broke my heart into pieces......

Kai and Krystal were kissing each other. Kai's hands were on her butt and Kristal's were on his neck.

No one's POV---

Krystal: *pulled out* babe why are you dating that nerd???

Kai: *pecked her lips* well telling the truth I just wanna be inside her. After that we can date publicly.

Krystal: and what about her??

Kai: I'll leave her duhhh!!!! Okk I'll have to go, that nerd must be waiting for me. Stupid girl.

Jennie's POV---

"No need Kai"

Kai just looked at me and started to run towards me and held my hand.

"You misunderstood me just listen to me" he spoke fastly.

"Fuck you. I should be ashamed on myself that I've chosen you"

Kai's eyes have become dark and he held my wrist more hardly than twist it and pushed me.

I got bruises on my back and some scratches as well as my wrist has some bruises too.

"Then let me make you more shameful" He started to walk towards me

Thankfully I've a little courage so I ran outside the basement and looked back and I found a car coming in front of me.

It was HER.

Author's POV---

Let's just say it's an angst. Part 2 will be fluffy one. Okk 10 comments and I'll post part 2. C'mon it's easy for you guys.💕💕 Love you all💕💕