Jennie's permission is mendatory

From few days lisa was not feeling well and everyone in the group noticed it.

One fine morning, on their weekends everyone was sitting on the dining table eating their breakfast when they noticed that Lisa was not there.

Jennie: unnie where's Lisa??

Jisoo: ohh yeah *remembering* she was so tired from yesterday. You know how hectic her schedules are now!! She has to organise and promote her CELINE newly fashion week and after that she has to practice for the dance for both her YouTube channel as the blinks are demanding and also for our upcoming music video. So yeah, and she came at 1:00 AM at night, so I let her sleep.

Jennie: WHAT??? *surprised* why don't I know about her hectic schedules. This is really so much. *eats her food and prepare kimchi soup and gamjatang for lisa than went to her room*

Jennie slowly opened the door of Lisa's room when she noticed that Lisa was all curled up in the bed and was shivering. So, she put the breakfast on the table than switched off the AC after than she woke lisa.

Jennie: *softly* Lisa Lisa just wake up and eat your breakfast than you can sleep all day if you want. Lisa?? *rubbed her hands on Lisa's cheeks when she felt that it's burning as fire* ohh fuck, she she is burning

Lisa opened her eyes but didn't said anything.

Jennie: just wait for me, okk??

Lisa: *only nods*

Jennie ran to the kitchen and bought a towel with a bowl of cold water in it.
Than she went in Lisa's room and made her sit the bed and clean her body with the towel. After that, Lisa changed her clothes than Jennie put a blanket on her after that Jennie came with the food and feed her.

Jennie: You should atleast tell me about your schedule *cold voice* *still feeding her*

Lisa: ahhh I forgot it

Jennie: hmm *cold voice*

Lisa: Jennie I'm sorry *guilty*

Jennie: no need to be, why would you need my permission for going anywhere?? *Taunt*

Lisa: it's not like tha~~~

Jennie's phone ringed and it was manager oppa so she put it on speaker.

Manager: Hey Jennie, you all have to come for the practice as YG has told me that there will be a concert in Seoul after 2 months.

Lisa: okk oppa we will be ther~~

Jennie: What? *Slow but cold voice* *raised one eyebrow*

Lisa: I mean we've got less ti~ time so we should be~be prepa~prepared *sigh* yeah <fuck why am I stuttering>

Jennie: oppa we can't come because Lisa is not well *cold voice* *still looking at lisa*

Manager: oh~ohkk byy lisa byy Jennie

And the call ends.

After eating Jennie lay beside Lisa.

Jennie: You are not going anywhere in this state and without asking me. Remember that I'm your girlfriend *lisa tried to say something* not for your YouTube dance practice, nor your CELINE newly fashion week, nor even in our comeback until and unless you're not fully well.

Lisa: but je~~

Jennie: *hugged her* let's just sleep now.

They both lay down and Jennie hugged Lisa's neck while Lisa hugged Jennie's waist than they both cuddled each other.

I'm now thinking of writing short oneshots.