Who deserves Jennie💛??-2

Jennie with Lisa:::)

Lisa opened the door and grabbed Kai's collar while hitting him till he faints.

Lisa went to Jennie and saw that her clothes were almost stripped so she removed her jacket and made her wear it.

After a while---

Kai: *woken up by a throbbing head* <I found that all the four girls were sitting on the sofa, while Lisa was stroking Jennie's knee, ohh now I remember. Shit!!!> Baby, listen to me first...*went to Jennie and kneel down and tried to put his hands on her thigh*

Jennie: *removed his hands and slapped him hard enough to increase his pain* don't you dare come near me!!! *Sternly*

Kai was gonna slap her when Lisa stopped him and punched in his face. Then jisoo and rosé came in front.

Kai: you know what, let's just get over it. I really never liked you nor will like you and who will like you????have you ever seen yourself. Bloody sl---

Lisa punched him again while jisoo calls Kai's company to take his unconscious body.

After a while---

Jennie ran inside her room and cried. Lisa was about to follow her when jisoo stopped her.

Jisoo: wait Lisa!!! Just comfort her but don't stop her. Let her take it all out. Okk?? Me andy baby are going for the vacation. Please take care of her. She's the only one for us, for you.

Lisa: I'll unnie.

Rosé hugged Lisa before leaving their dorm.

Rosé: take care of yourself too....monkey

Lisa: *smiled* I'll chipmunk.

Rosé: *pulled out from the hug* yah!!! Call me again with that name and I'll rip your head from Ur body.

Jisoo: *backhugged her* baby let's go??

Rosé: *sighly* hmm

Chaesoo: take care Lisa and check on jennie-unnie too.....goodbye....wait for us.

______________________________________

Lisa's POV---

It's been an hour, when chaesoo left and more than an hour for Jennie to open her door... It doesn't mean I can't get inside her room, it's my room too and I have an extra key but if she locked it then I'll not invade her privacy.

Suddenly the door creaked open and I saw her in a short and an oversized T-Shirt of mine (that's normal) with puffy eyes and swollen cheeks and by looking at her eyes it feels like she's tired.....

Lisa: hey.... You okay now???

Jennie nods.

Lisa: okk let's eat, *tried to lighten the environment* you know jisoo unnie and chaeng are on vacation, if you want we can also go somewhere, but then I know how cuddly you are and you'll not leave the dorm. *setting the table with foods* but even when we're not on vacation, I'm here with you, so firstly let's finish this, well I've ordered all your favourites from the list and then after we'll watch some movies of your suggestion ofcourse then after if you want then I'll cuddle you and finally our peaceful sleep *keep the last dish on the table*

Jennie: *was just staring and smiling internally throughout her speech*

Lisa: *sighed* huh!! *Cutely* did I talked too much???

Jennie: <stop doing this Lisa, you never know how much I adore you> *went to her and cupped her cheeks* thank you....

Lisa: well you're welcome my lady... *Gestured her like a queen and bowed for her to sit down*