CEOs

Lisa was super busy after the announcement of her label  "LLOUD".

On the other side Jennie was done with the success party of her label "ODDATELIER".

Jennie was busy in wrapping up her upcoming album and was trying to sneak as soon as possible to meet and greet her girlfriend, she wants to personally congratulate her becoz she didn't even texted her yet. And as both of them were busy in their own work, they didn't even get enough time for each other.

She remembers that when she announced her label, Lisa came to her office and met each and every person and greeted her with bouquets and capybaras stuffs.

Flashback:

Lisa: babe, I'll take my leave, *saw Jennie engrossed in her paperwork* <she's way too busy> *left*

At evening:

"Where's she? She didn't even answer my calls!!! *Worriedly* at least she should tell me, if she's leaving" *irritatingly*

Lisa came in the lobby;

Alison: dude, she's going insane, you should told her at least if you were going to leave

Lisa: I did told her,but she was busy....

Lisa entered her room and saw her sitting on her chair elegantly while furiously looking at the piles of paper kept on her table.

Lisa: hey love *kept the bouquet on the table Infront of the couch*

Jennie: *angrily* Lisa you should've told me if you're leaving, you know how worried I was earlier, and where is Ur fuckin' phone, why are you not picking it up

Lisa: okokokok, it's all my fault, I'm sorry for that if you haven't listen my 'goodbye' when I left, I'm sorry if my phone is accidentally with you, and you kept my phone on silent,and yeah I'm sorry for everything, now let's eat, come *pulled her towards couch and pulled her to sit on her lap*

Jennie: *head fallen on her chest* I'm sorry, I didn't listen to you, and sorry again, I should've remember that Ur phone was with me, and I let it all out on you....

Lisa: it's okk love, I understand. Now let's feed the hungry Mandu...

Jennie: yah! I'll seriously kill you *threaten*

Lisa: *laugh* then kill me, what's more good to be killed by a goddess

Jennie: *mouth hung open* leave it, I'm tired Lili...

Lisa: okk and?? *Started to feed her*

After eating their food, Lisa cleaned her mouth and gave her a little touch-up, while Jennie just yawns and looked just like a little kid who was getting ready by her mother.