My Bully-2

Lisa's POV---

I was in my car and was heading out from the basement when I saw a figure in front of my car.

"Jennie??" I was really in an uttermost shock when I saw her.

She was crying so badly, her eyes were puffy and red,her glasses are all soaked in tears, her wrist was bruised. I open the door and get out from the car and went to her.

"Hey!! What happened??" I asked softly.

Her head fell on my chest.

'Take me away from here. Plzz. Take me away" Jennie cried so hard.

I made her sit on the passenger's seat and we went to my condo.

After reaching there, I gave Jennie an oversized T-Shirt and crop-top with a short and a PJ and asked her to take a bath and wear in which she's comfortable in.

I then went to the kitchen and thought of making something but remembered the last time I cooked I set the whole kitchen on fire. So I grabbed my phone and ordered some chicken wings including the soup, kimchi fried rice, noodles, and ice-creams for dessert.

I went to my room and took a shower then changed myself into an oversized T-Shirt and shorts.

Someone knocked on the door so I opened it and our food has arrived. I took it then put the ice-creams in the refrigerator and other food in the oven. Then called jisoo unnie to let her know that Jennie's with me and talking about Jennie I noticed that she's taking a long time in shower.

So I went to her room although it was open I still knocked on her door. I respect her privacy. But if the condition is not this much critical I would definitely irritate that Mandu.

"Jennie, are you done??" I asked through the door as she's in the bathroom.

Jennie's POV---

When Lisa left me in the room. I went inside the bathroom and turned on the shower and started to cry. Bit because he cheated on me but because I thought someone could ever love me and also because I loved that jerk back.

I was crying so hard that I didn't even noticed the time. After awhile I heard Lisa's voice.

I suddenly washed my body although it really hurts whenever I accidentally touch any one of my scratch at my back. I wore the T-shirt and the shorts. And left the bathroom.

No one's POV---

Lisa: <her eyes are still puffy, she cried in the bathroom again> hey, look we've been twining. Right?? *Cheerfully*

Jennie: *looked at herself then to Lisa* n-ne *low voice*

Lisa: *grabbed her wrist without noticing* let's go and ea---

Jennie: ouch *winced in pain*

Lisa: *looked back and noticed* Omo I'm---i'm so sorr--sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just didn't noticed that. I'm really sorry.

Jennie: *shocked*it's okk. You don't have to be sorry

Lisa: just go downstairs I'll be back with the foods.

Jennie entered in the living room as well as Lisa also entered with her hands full of buckets and food boxes.

Jennie: *noticed Lisa and smiled at her silliness* let me give you a hand.

Lisa: no no it's okk. This is nothing.

Lisa set the table and gave Jennie the spoon and the chopsticks to eat the food.