Who deserve Jennie??💛

Author's POV---
No hate to Kai, it's just a work of fiction, if you don't like it, feel free to skip.

Jennie with Kai:::--

Kai was talking on phone when Jennie arrived and twirl around to show her new skirt....

Jennie: babe, how's this???

Kai: *stands up* babe... don't you think it's kinda revealing!!!! *said with disgust face* I think you should change *continues to talk on the phone*

Jennie: *lowered her head* okk *mumbled*

______________________________________

Jennie was back from the studio and found that Kai was chatting with someone while grinning at her phone.

Jennie: baby??

Kai: uh-huh ye-yeah *scared a bit* babe

Jennie: can I check your phone??

Kai: *stood up angrily* what the fuck, don't you trust me???? Just leave me *pushed Jennie aside which causes her wrist to get sprained*

Jennie: ahh-- *cried*

______________________________________

Jennie was in her dorm and Kai came that day to meet the girls for some intro. Then after meeting everyone Kai went to Jennie's room.

Kai backhugged her.

Jennie: <I really wanna puke> leave me Kai *removed his hands from her waist*

Kai: hey babe, I'm sorry, I don't know what came in my mind, it's--it's just that I don't like it when you doubted me!!!

Kai kissed her lips forcefully.

Jennie: *tried to push him but he made the grip on my hand really tight and I can't get out of here easily* *pulled out* what are you doing Kai?? You're literally pushing my buttons... *disappointed*

Kai: I don't want this to happen but you're making it hard for me!!! *Pinned her hands on top of her head and laid on top of her while kissing her neck aggressively*

Jennie: *cried suffocately while screaming because of the pain in her wrist*

Then.... the door opened revealing one of the most charming and handsome but worried and angry face....

Author's POV---
Hell---ooooo cuties......sorry for being late.....okk leave it all. How do you all want it to end???? Give your suggestions and I'll drop part -2. Love y'all.💕💕