Professor Lisa 2

Lisa was driving with one hand and rubbing/patting Jennie's back with the other.

Lisa: *stopped the car as the traffic light goes all red*

Jennie started moving on her lap due to sudden change in the car. Lisa continued patting her back.

Jennie: mhmm *sleepily*

Lisa: take your nap baby, I'll woke you up when we will be reached.

Jennie: *releases from the hug then kisse lisa after than put her head on Lisa's chest again and fell sleep* I wuv uuhh *mumbled*

Lisa: *smiled and kissed her temple* I wuvv my baby too

Than she started her car and ride it to their home.

Lisa turn off the engine and carried Jennie in bridal style then laid her to their bed.

Lisa: < you just take rest baby I'll be back with the dinner>

After approximately 30-35 minutes later Lisa returned to the room and found a sleeping Mandu as same as she has left her.

Lisa: *went to the headboard side of the bed and tried to wake Jennie*  baby-- love -- yeobo-- < hmm > *sigh*

Lisa lowered her head and kissed her hard. Jennie was indeed in sleep but she recognises Lisa's lips and responded to her kisses.

Lisa: *pulled back*

Jennie: ahh-- ahh-- ani-- aniya come here hu-hu-hu *faked cry and raised both of her hands*

Lisa just only chuckled and sat on the bed than Jennie came and sit on her lap and pecked her than hugged her closely. Both hands on her chest and knees attached. Lisa just wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and legs. Embracing her fully.

Lisa: baby let's eat the dinner first okk??

Lisa took the platter and feeded her the food. Jennie gladly took the food and started chit-chatting with her. Than after finishing, Lisa firstly cleaned Jennie, than went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After washing then she went to her room and found out that her baby is yawning with heavy and sleepy eyes. She went to her.

Lisa: baby why are you awake, you should sleep

Jennie: ahmm lili told nini that she will cuddle her so nini was waiting for lili's cuddles. *cute voice and pouted*

Lisa: omo my baby, why are you so cute. Come here *opened her arms*

Jennie rolled to Lisa's side and stopped in her arms than Lisa put the blanket and closed the lights and have her arms and legs wrapped around Jennie's.

Jennie: why am I so sleepy today?? *mumbled*

Lisa: because you've cried a lot today, so you should better sleep now okk?? *Hugged her more tighter*

Jennie: *turned around and faced Lisa than sneak her arms around her neck and bring her more closer until their lips met, leaving no space between them*

Lisa: *kissed her back with same passion* hmmmhh *started cupping her breasts and give them a little massage

Jennie: < I really want to do this now but I can't because I'm really so sleepy, but nevermind we've the morning awaiting for us> ahmm--.hmm ba-bae--baby let's do it tomorrow. I'm sleepy now.

Lisa: as you wish my princess *kissed her temple* but remember it tomorrow morning I'm the one to decide our rounds *smirk* I'll make sure to make you cum atleast 6-7 times, I would love to fill you up with all my cum inside you, I'll suck you so hard that your breasts and lips will be swollened, I'll make the hickeys that'll represent to others that you belong to someone, I'll make sure you can't get out of your bed for the next few weeks, remember this tomorrow will be a tough day, and I'm not kidding Jennie Kim. I'll fuck you really hard. *whispered in her ear*

Jennie: <damn why she has to do this but I've something more than that> *whispered in her ear* you know what just fuck tomorrow, I want you now daddy *seductional voice*

Jennie pushed lisa and changed their positions.

(Author: Ehemm!!! sorry but I'm so innocent for these things

Than they made love for the whole night till the dawn and probably their screams have woken up their neighbours from their sleep.