Behaving opposite

So Jennie is mad at Lisa right now coz she caught her and chaeng being super clingy to each other. Lisa tried to explain her but you know how Jennie is right??

So lisa had a plan in her mind so that her girlfriend would forgive her.

Lisa: *changed her clothes and wear Jennie's shorts and hoodie* haj! Done I'm coming Jennie oppa *went to their room and found that Jennie was laying on her bed and was using her phone*

Lisa: *ran into Jennie's side and hug her waist*

Jennie: *dropped her phone on her chest and focus on lisa* *tried to push her but noticed that she is wearing her clothes so she definitely got confused*

Lisa: *hugged her neck and waist* *aegyo* oppa~oppa listen na lili wants to shay shorry to oppa. *looked at Jennie with pouty lips and cute puppy face*

Jennie: *look away obviously she can't handle her cuteness but still said in cold voice* Lisa just go away

Lisa: *started playing with her hands and fingers* op-oppa don't shay like thish to lili, lili can alsho get mad at you and you'll regret it.

Jennie: *trying sk hard not to laugh but she is so unresistable* okk than you stay here I'm gonna leave this room *cold voice* *turned around and smiled widely than went out to the hallway*

Lisa: hmm mission 2 let's go

Jennie: <I was sitting on the couch when Lisa came and sat on my lap and started grinding on my lap> lisa what are you doing *irratately said*

Lisa: oppa don't be mad at lili *lowered her head and said with pouty lips* you know if you'll be mad at lili,lili will start crying and lili will never talk to oppa again.

Jennie: *felt a drop of water on lap* < I quickly saw lisa and see her wiping her tears, it really felt like a pang in my heart> hey hey hey lili, I was just playing around baby how can I be mad at you for this long.

Jennie hugged Lisa and pulled her closer and Lisa lay her head in the crook of Jennie's neck. Jennie started soothing her down. Now lisa has stopped crying.

Jennie: so lisa??

Lisa: hmm??

Jennie: oppa needs something to eat if lili can help oppa than oppa can forgive lili

Lisa: okk what do you want oppa I'll make it for you.

Jennie: I want something that is mad by your mother babygirl. *sniffed Lisa's neck*

Lisa: huh??

Jennie: baby it's YOU

Lisa: ohh *blushed*