Sacry or Baby Nini

Jennie: raawwrrrr(scares lili from the back)

Lisa: *steps forward a bit*stop it nini you are being a mess from the morning *scolded*

Jennie: *pouted and left the room* *got teary eyed than slept in her costume*

After some time of realisation lisa went to her room and saw Jennie sleeping peacefully so she went to cuddle her,but as she was preparimg herself Jennie woke up and saw her.

Jennie: *cold voice* what are you doing here *tries her best not to pout but ends up by pouting*

Lisa: nini, lili is being sorry for what happened earlier. *Baby voice*

Jennie: lili I don't want to annoy you again, you can go to your room.

Lisa: *backhugged her and places soft kisses on her neck, cheeks,shoulders, ears and the back of her palms time to time* lili was not annoyed by you nini. Lili was just busy in some work.*baby voice*

Jennie: *pouted* *baby voice* lili was so busy from past two days that lili was not even giving attention to her nini that's why nini annoyed lili but lili scolded her *pouts more*

Lisa: *melts and regrets to scold this little child* omo my baby *hugged her more tighter than before* lili is sorry for that. Can you plz give lili a second chance??

Jennie: *thinks for some time* okk but only if lili promise nini to buy a milk Ice cream and to cuddle nini all the night

Lisa: okk I promise that

Jennie: yayy *happily said*

Lisa: *carry Jennie in bridal style and took Ice Cream from the fridge than went back to their room*nini stay here and eat the ice cream lili will be back okk??

Jennie: come fast lili *shouted in baby voice*

Lisa came back with duvet and tissue papers and saw that nini has already finished her Ice Cream.

Jennie: *was playing with her sticky hands* tu tu tu tu turu tu tu *noticed Lisa* lili *held her arms up signing to carry her*

Lisa: *was smiling like an idiot* come here my big baby *went to the bathroom and cleaned her hands*

They both lay on the bed besides each other with Lisa's hand surrounding Jennie's waist and Jennie's hand encircled in Lisa's neck. They both stared at each other than Lisa pulled Jennie by her waist and they kissed. Lisa was moving her tongue for entrance but Jennie was also there showing dominancy. At last lisa won but Jennie bites her which causes her lips to bleed.

Lisa: ahh nini

Jennie: sorry lili sorr~~

Lisa: hey hey it's okk it's just bleeding and it doesn't hurt me that much. *gently rubs the back of Jennie's body*

Jennie: *pulled lisa by neck and sucked her lips causing her lips to bleed more*

Lisa: ahmm nini *moans between the kiss*

Jennie: *released* it stopped bleeding see??

Lisa: *sigh* I love this girl so much *kisses Jennie's whole face*

Jennie: *giggles*

Lisa: *hugs her tightly and cuddled her until they slept*