Grumpy kitten

After their concert in Seoul, they came to their dorm and were heading to their rooms. But one of them was having a grumpy mood and was shooting glares and daggers to Lisa.

Jennie went to their shared room and lisa followed her. Lisa was going to lay beside Jennie but she refused her to do so.

Lisa: <why is she so grumpy today> baby have I done something wrong??

Jennie: why don't you remember??

Lisa: <one thing about her I can't win any argument with her and secondly how am I supposed to know that what have I done wrong that made her mad at me> my love I really don't know plz tell me why my baby is mad at me??

Jennie: *started telling her*

Flashback--- (based on th true events)

While performing, some of Lisa's fans were screaming so hard.

??: Lisa!! I love you

Lisa: I love you too

??: *Faints at an instant*

Jisoo: oh jesus!! Holy sh*t *murmered*

Chaeng: ohh noo *murmered*

Jennie: *was just forcing her gummy smile to blinks and started ignoring lisa*

Back to present

Lisa: *pulled her on her lap and wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and held her closely* awww.....my baby is jealous over a fan???

Jennie: anii *pouted and turned her head*

Lisa: *stroked her cheeks and made her face her* listen love I was,I'm, and I'll always be flattered by your charms and charisma okk?? So don't be jealous of our fans.

Lisa started kissing her after a moment Jennie reciprocated her kisses to Lisa. Lisa started stroking and rubbing Jennie's boobs but in no time they were lying comfortably on Jennie's bed in each other's arms. Lisa was backhugging her and was still roaming her hand on her boobs and massaging her nipples.

Jennie: ahhmm lisa we've to perform again tomorrow

Lisa: *stopped her hands and turned her* aye aye captain

Jennie: *wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and kissed her passionately* I love you And I can't share you with anyone *glared at her*

Lisa: *pushed her head on her chest and stroked her hairs* nini I'm only yours trully, faithfully and sincerely ONLY YOURS *kissed her temple*