Chapter 424

After Wen Renming left, Zhuang Li poured himself a glass of red wine and said slowly, "Ming can hear the voice of Fang Yu and the golden finger system communicating in his mind. Fang Yu must have wanted to repeat the old trick when he saw the scene where I was having fun. It was filmed, and I was overheard by Ming when discussing with his system. That's how the body search in the hall came about."

7480 also remembered the scene that happened in the entertainment city before, and said nervously, "Master, you said that he can hear the voice of the two of us. Can't you hear me?"

"Let's try it next time." Zhuang Li casually shook the red wine glass.

"What if the gods can hear?"

"Then I'll kiss him," Zhuang Li took a sip of red wine, his voice full of a mellow smile, "kiss until he's dizzy and forgets everything."

7480 slowly stretched out a thumb.

Zhuang Li drank the rest of the wine in one gulp, then stretched out to the soft big bed, and murmured, "I'm tired, sleep, good night."

7480 put a mask on his face, reminding him, "It's good morning now. That 's it. But forget it, you can go to sleep."

That night, it was the same place, the same location, Wen Renming and a few friends gathered around a round table, drinking and chatting.

The utterly undisguised red marks and scratches on his neck were of serious concern to these people.

"Wenren, last night's bliss was not shallow!" One of them said with emotion.

Wen Renming didn't say anything, just smoked a cigarette in silence, holding a 20 yuan chip between his fingertips, playing with it repeatedly.

"What are you doing with this? I'll give you two Wenwan walnuts the other day. I just made two of them recently, and the pulp is very beautiful." The eldest elder said enthusiastically.

Wen Renming raised his eyes and glanced at him, holding the chip and shaking it in front of everyone's eyes, his deep voice brought a rare warmth, "This is the night payment the little devil gave me last night."

Several people were stunned for a while before realizing who the little devil was talking about and what Ye Duzi meant.

"Your kung fu is so bad?" someone asked in disbelief.

Wen Renming "..."

His originally bright eyes suddenly darkened at this moment.

And his friends clapped their hands and laughed.

"Interesting! Hahaha, the little guy is so interesting! Why don't you negotiate with him? Anyway, I can add another 20 yuan chip to you!"

"You pushed all the schedules tonight, shouldn't it be ? Are you here to wait for him?"

"Addicted?"

"Look at the way he looks, he is definitely addicted. It's the first time I've seen such a hot beauty in my life."

"Andre, you're an old man . The house is on fire, and it can't be put out if it burns!"

Everyone teased me one by one.

Wen Renming brushed off the ash, and said without hesitation, "He said he wants to order me tonight, but I want to see if he has the guts to come over." After the

words were finished, he couldn't help raising the corners of his lips, revealing that he There was a hint of joy in his soft expression.

Treating Sun Xiaojia, he can only tolerate, never favor. The so-called tricks of godfather and goddaughter are nothing but malicious speculation from the outside world.