Chapter 460

The murderer who killed himself was the tasker, so Bei Ming raised high alert as soon as he saw these five people. But on the surface, he was calm, just casually glanced at these people and looked at all the old comrades in arms.

He still doesn't understand why he can break the identities of these people, but this ability helps avoid danger, so there is no need to worry too much.

Bei Ming died on the way to perform a secret mission, and people with insufficient level and authority have no way of knowing about him. Therefore, seeing the old boss joined the rescue team, everyone was only surprised, not surprised.

People who were familiar with Bei Ming gathered around one after another and kept shouting at the captain, with a happy smile on their faces.

Bei Ming gave everyone a high-five one by one, with his back to the five people, he could still see their every move in his field of vision.

It was not until this time that he discovered that his eyes had also undergone some kind of mutation. In addition to the 360° widening of the field of vision, he could also see infrared and ultraviolet rays, which are invisible to the naked eye. This means that even at night, he can see as clearly as during the day, and nothing around him, from the sky to the ground, can escape his vision.

With such a magical pair of eyes, even with his back to five taskers, Bei Ming's mood is relaxed.

He knew everything was under his control.

So, what exactly did that Dr. Zhuang Li do to himself? If an ordinary person can be transformed into a superman, what does he look like? These questions emerged from the bottom of Bei Ming's heart again.

The desire to see this Dr. Zhuang Li was getting deeper and deeper in his heart.

At the same time, he was also observing the five people.

It seemed to be a small group gathering at the moment to whisper something. The man in the lead had a very upright appearance, with a Chinese-style face, thick eyebrows, and thick lips. He looked like an honest man. On the top of his head is a line of text: [A-level tasker, gold type, 100,000 points. 】

The one who looks quite similar to him, the slightly shorter young man should be his younger brother, and a line of words is suspended above his head: [A-level tasker, wood type, 100,000 points. 】

The remaining two young men, one is the precision type, the other is the gold type, both are A-level. Judging from their appearance, they all belong to the sunny and handsome type, they also have a hearty smile, and they are very easy to gain the favor of others.

The girl who was among the four men had a round face and big eyes, and spoke in a soft voice, as if she was a gentle girl. The text above her head is: [A-level tasker, healing system, 100,000 points. 】

Obviously, this is a fairly average team, just don't know what their purpose of mixing into the army is.

Bei Ming knew very well that his awakening was an accident, so these five people should not have come for him.

What is their purpose? Does it have anything to do with killing the five of them? Are they members of the same organization?

When Bei Ming was thinking about these questions in secret, a slightly choked voice sounded behind him: "Bei Ming?"

Without looking back, Bei Ming saw the tall man walking in from the door. This person was the teammate who accompanied Bei Ming on a mission abroad. He also personally transported Bei Ming's body back, so he knew everything.

Bei Ming turned his head and was thinking about how to explain himself? Resurrected from the dead, this man had already strode over, hugged him tightly, and said in a hoarse voice, "Just come back, we have been waiting for you!"

Bei Ming's eyes were slightly moist, but there was no warm words on his mouth. He was used to the hail of bullets, but he couldn't get used to showing weakness in front of others, so he silently patted his comrade-in-arms on the back.

The two backed away a little, looking at each other and laughing loudly.

At this moment, the five missionaries looked at them all, focusing on Bei Ming.

The man with the national character face asked silently: "System, his name is Bei Ming? What Bei, what Ming?"

The other four also asked the system in their hearts.

Bei Ming, who smiled at each other with his comrades in arms, his eyes darkened slightly for a moment. He was quite sure that he had no auditory hallucinations and no hallucinations, so how did these five people make sounds without moving their lips? What is the system they are calling? The people around looked as usual, and obviously couldn't hear them.

This bizarre phenomenon aroused Bei Ming's attention.

Ye Huai handed him a list and asked him to count the number of people.

At the same time, the system called by the five people replied: "Master, there seems to be a bug in my task manager. After scanning, this person is the Bei Ming mentioned in the first reward task. Please. Hold on, I'll submit a bug report to the mastermind right away."

Bounty quest?

Bei Ming memorized this keyword, and quickly analyzed the situation in front of him while checking the team list.

There were five more icy mechanical sounds in the warehouse for no reason, but the people around couldn't hear them at all. From this, it can be inferred that this sound should have come from their minds.

Is it the voice of the heart? Have you acquired the ability to read minds yourself?

In just a few seconds, the five systems said at the same time: "The bug has been corrected, the first task has been re-marked as unfinished, and the reward points have risen to 2 million. Please kill the task target as soon as possible." The

five people remained silent . , but at the same time there was murderous intent in his eyes.

They all looked at Bei Ming, who was standing with his back to them, but they didn't know that their every move, even a subtle expression, was completely seen by Bei Ming.

So Bei Ming found out the details of the five people right away. Like the five weirdos before, they also came to chase and kill themselves? They belong to the same organization, and this organization will issue certain points as a reward to let these people come out to take the task.

The so-called? The task may have something else besides killing people.

Connecting with them? That system should be an intelligent AI, like a cell phone that ordinary people use, an assistive tool.

Aware of the dangerous aura emanating from the five, Bei Ming also had a strong killing intent in his heart. He pretended to glance at everyone casually, and asked naturally: "Who are those people? I don't seem to have seen them before."

Knowing that Bei Ming was resurrected? The team member immediately explained: "After the end of the world broke out, there was a A small number of people have mutated genes and have special functions. Those new faces are the power users recruited by the army. Some of them can control fire, some can control water, and some are invulnerable. They are very powerful. The joining of the army has greatly enhanced the combat effectiveness of the army."

This man obviously admired the supernatural beings very much, and his eyes were full of longing.

Standing beside him? Ye Huai snorted coldly, seeming to be very disdainful. Although he knew that not all superpowers were bad people, he couldn't have a good impression of this self-esteem group.

What's more, there are also taskers among the ability users. They are simply a group of people who can't wait for the chaos in the world? The devil! Are they really among the power users? It's hard to prevent.

Ye Huai is firmly opposed to the army's decision to recruit abilities. But unfortunately, the army needs such talents too much, and others are soft-spoken and unable to change anything.

Bei Ming nodded, and immediately realized that the tasker was using the power user's coat to cover up their true identity.

The teammate introduced the newly added power users one by one, and when he mentioned the five-member group, his tone became obviously more intimate: "That big man is called King, he is a gold power user, when the end of the world just broke out? He led his team to save hundreds of ordinary people, and even my life was saved by them.

"The shorter person next to him is his younger brother, Wang Xuan, who has no supernatural powers, we call him Xiao Wang. The man on Xiao Wang's shoulder is called Liu Ping, and he has no abilities, but his marksmanship is very good. Currently, he is a scout and a sniper in our team.

"The person standing opposite Xiao Wang and Liu Ping is called A Gang. She is a person with gold-type abilities. She is more introverted and doesn't like to talk much. That girl's name is Xiaocai, a person with healing abilities. Except for the zombie virus, which cannot be cured, the general They are our military doctors. With them, our journey will be much smoother. They are all very strong." The

team members stretched out a thumb and their faces were full of admiration.

Ye Huai sneered and turned his head away.

Bei Ming nodded slightly, noncommittal.

At this moment, the King walked out of the arsenal under the pretext of smoking a cigarette.

His four team members also followed suit.

The five people standing in the open area where Bei Ming could see at a glance? They smoked leisurely, chatted, and laughed together from time to time, as if they were talking about some interesting things. They were standing at least a few hundred meters away from the arsenal, and there was always the sound of trucks or armored vehicles rumbling around.

It stands to reason that under such circumstances, Bei Ming couldn't hear what they were saying.

But Bei Ming could hear their conversation clearly. In addition to his 360° vision without blind spots, his ears also seem to be different from ordinary people.

Once again, Bei Ming was deeply curious about Dr. Zhuang Li. What gene did the other party implant into his body? Why so strong?

Bei Ming, who was in deep thought, was brought back to his attention by King's words.

The man was smoking a cigarette, and said slowly: "I didn't expect that there is a big fish hidden in the army."

Xiao Wang said with a smile: "I'm so lucky, I can't help it. What the hell is this Bei Ming? Is it still high?"

"I don't know, the novice task is purely to give points to the novice? It's our luck that we met, and it's okay to do it." King let out a breath of smoke and said lazily.

"Of course." Liu Ping nodded.

A Gang glanced at Bei Ming, and his eyes were full of evil spirits.

"Brother King, shall we kill these soldiers as soon as we arrive in other provinces? I want to sleep in every morning, but that instructor is so annoying, he has to make me get up, and keeps blowing bugles outside my dormitory, I I wanted to do it several times." Xiao Cai's smile was very simple and cute, but the words she said made people shudder.

Just being forced to get up early every day, she had the idea of ​​killing everyone. It seemed that she was used to trampling on life.

"Okay, when we get to S province, brother will help you kill them." King rubbed Xiao Cai's head.

Xiao Wang followed suit: "Cai Cai, my brother not only helps you kill people, but also helps you pick off their meat, marinate it into bacon, and leave it for you to eat. Do you think it's good?"

"Who wants to eat these stinky things? Man, I like children, and children are tender." Xiao Cai licked his lips, looking back.

This sentence is obviously not a joke.

Perhaps it was because the rebirth poster's notice had a certain warning effect. When the apocalypse broke out, the rescue team from City B came very quickly. Their unremitting efforts to rescue greatly reduced the number of zombies in the city. However, the response of the leaders in other provinces was very slow, so that the number of zombies in other provinces was far more than in City B.

This also caused the dilemma that the tasker in City B did not have many points to earn.

Now the main traffic routes out of the city are full of cars, and the major airlines have already stopped flying. It is difficult for these five people to go to other provinces to harvest zombies. So they mixed into the army and tried to fly to other provinces in the name of rescue.

After arriving in other provinces, they will kill the accompanying soldiers. There is no special purpose. It's just a matter of convenience.

Finally learning about the overall plan of these five people, Bei Ming clenched his fists, his eyes filled with frost.

Murderous and addicted to cannibalism, it seems that these missionaries are no different from those zombies.

If that's the case, kill them all!