Chapter 459

Turning the dead into the living, even superhuman, is synonymous with myths in the eyes of all scientists.

Therefore, no one thinks that Zhuang Li will succeed.

However, a few months later, he used the remaining stem cells of Bei Ming to create a heart.

A living, powerfully beating heart soaked in solution. This miracle shocked everyone.

That night, surrounded by a group of scientists, Zhuang Li personally operated the surgery and transplanted the heart into Bei Ming's empty chest.

For the first time, he used the golden finger he got from Child of Destiny. He dripped Shao Hui's S-rank golden finger, the Millennium Spiritual Essence, into Bei Ming's heart to ensure that the operation would be a success.

In order to add another layer of insurance, he repeatedly enhanced the chameleon's self-healing gene and transplanted it into Bei Ming's gene sequence.

After Ye Huai's genetic modification, his body's ability to withstand it has reached its limit. If he does it again, his genetic chain is likely to collapse. But Bei Ming had no such concerns at all. His body seems to be able to accommodate all the strongest genes in the world.

No matter how powerful gene fragments Zhuang Li selected, they could fit perfectly into Bei Ming's gene sequence. He was the god of this world.

After the operation was completed, a beating curve appeared on the heart monitor, thump, thump, thump... so smooth and orderly.

Zhuang Li looked at the curve and finally showed a relaxed smile.

The doctors and scientists standing around watching the operation clapped their hands one after another, with expressions of disbelief on their faces.

Zhuang Li created a miracle in the history of medicine!

After sending Bei Ming into the medical cabin and immersed in the medicinal liquid mixed with the essence of a thousand years, Zhuang Li and an army set foot on the road to the North Pole.

In the permafrost of the Arctic Circle, human scientists have built a seed warehouse with one-meter-thick reinforced concrete walls, blast doors and air valves. And this warehouse stores the seeds of all known plants in the world.

These seeds will play a vital role in the reconstruction of the apocalypse at a time when natural disasters have plummeted and human beings and all animals and plants are on the verge of destruction.

Zhuang Li must bring these seeds back to the base.

More than a month after he left, the meteorite rain that destroyed mankind broke out ahead of schedule.

Even though the country was well prepared, many people inevitably contracted the virus, which in turn bitten those around them.

Seeing the chaos on the street through news reports, Ye Huai, who had brought his parents to live in the Pure Land in advance, was in a mixed mood. He knew that death was inevitable, but when it really came, he found that he would never be able to get used to such a tragic situation.

The only good thing is that the army has taken to the streets for the first time to maintain order and search and rescue survivors.

This time, there should be many more people who can survive than in the previous life.

It's just that the survivors who are far away have to go through an arduous journey to come to the Pure Land to settle down.

Hope everyone is safe.

When Ye Huai was about to close his eyes and pray, he suddenly remembered: "Fuck, Zhuang Li is still outside! Returning to China from the North Pole is a long way from the sky! Will something happen to him?

This made Ye Huai anxious, and hurriedly went to his superiors to report the incident. The above is even more anxious than him, but they can't pull out the troops to go abroad to rescue. Just suppressing the domestic zombies, the major armies are already too busy.

Fortunately, the above got in touch with Zhuang Li through a satellite phone and learned that he had rushed back by boat. Only a few people on the boat were infected with the zombie virus. Now they are all under control, and there have been no casualties. Sailing at sea? They are safe for the time being.

But after landing at home, they hoped that an army would be dispatched to meet them.

The above naturally agreed.

After this call, there was no news from Zhuang Li's side, and the satellite phone still couldn't get through. If they want to come this way, it will be very difficult and dangerous for them to stop at the shore to look for supplies.

The research and development of the anti-zombie virus vaccine still needs the guidance of Dr. Zhuang to proceed smoothly. Therefore, after losing contact with Dr. Zhuang, the national management secretly sweats every day.

After another month, Bei Ming, who was immersed in the potion, suddenly opened his eyes and looked at a researcher standing in front of him through the transparent repair cabin.

This man was holding a notebook and was copying all kinds of physical data of Bei Ming. When he saw these dark and deep eyes, he was instantly stunned. After a while, he shouted loudly: "Major General Bei Ming is awake! Major General Bei Ming is awake!" The

miracle really happened!

Although Bei Ming's heart has been beating steadily since the operation, his consciousness has never been awake. Everyone thought that Dr. Zhuang's experiment had failed.

However, it turned out that Dr. Zhuang was always Dr. Zhuang, and the word "failure" was never in his dictionary.

Bei Ming frowned slightly, only to feel that his eardrums were a little itchy. Through the tempered glass and many solutions, he could still hear everything in the outside world clearly. The footsteps, voices, screams, and laughter of people, no matter how far or near, could be heard so clearly in his ears.

Even the sound of a butterfly flapping its wings gently outside the window was like the sound of the wind blowing in my ears.

Bei Ming looked at the butterfly, wondering if he had hallucinations. How can the human ear hear such a subtle yet distant sound?

No, am I dead? Bei Ming finally realized the most serious problem.

Just when he was terrified, a group of scientists rushed over, hurriedly let go of the solution in the repair cabin, helped Bei Ming out, and then took him into a laboratory for a comprehensive physical examination. .

In the process, Bei Ming finally learned how he survived.

"So this Dr. Zhuang Li is missing now, isn't he?" He furrowed his dark brows.

"Yes. Without the leadership of Dr. Zhuang, we don't know how many years it will take to make an anti-zombie virus vaccine, let alone how many years it will take to make a genetic medicine that blocks the self-replication of zombie viruses. Dr. Zhuang is Our hope." A researcher said with tears.

Bei Ming felt very uncomfortable, and his expression also seemed very worried.

Although he did not know Dr. Zhuang Li, he also knew that the man was his savior. Without him, I wouldn't be who I am now. This kindness is to be repaid.

"I can lead a team to find him." Bei Ming said proactively.

"Of course, this task belongs to you." An old man hurried into the laboratory and instructed: "Come with me, let's test your physical strength first."

Bei Ming immediately put on his military uniform and followed these people into another laboratory. As he walked, he stroked his chest, not feeling at all that his heart had been dug out alive.

Dr. Zhuang's medical skills are amazing.

Before seeing anyone, Bei Ming had already developed a strong affection and curiosity towards that person.

The old man pointed to a circular platform and said: "You stand up."

Bei Ming stood up obediently.

The old man pressed a button, and a transparent glass cover lowered around the circular platform, imprisoning Bei Ming in it.

"Try to smash this protective cover with a punch." The old man and a group of researchers stood a little further away.

Bei Ming raised his eyebrows, feeling very baffled by this order. Break a piece of glass? Is this what the physical strength test is about? Are you kidding? He had no problem breaking ten pieces of glass with one punch.

So Bei Ming tapped the glass lightly.

With a crisp sound, the glass shattered, but no residue fell on the ground.

Bei Ming's eyes widened, his expression very surprised. what happened? His fist clearly hit a hard object and smashed the hard object. How could the ground be clean? Did he have hallucinations?

However, before he could return to his senses, a piece of glass landed again around the circular platform.

The old man continued: "Try to break this protective cover."

Bei Ming had to throw another punch, shattering the glass.

The old man and the researchers fell into a long silence.

What Beiming didn't know was that these transparent objects were not glass, but plasma walls, a shield that was hundreds of times harder than carbyne sulfide, which was hundreds of times harder than steel, and the number of diamonds. times.

It can be seen that this protective cover is by far the hardest thing in the world, and it is the main material for casting the outer wall of the Pure Land. The hardness of the second shield is dozens of times that of the first shield, and it can even withstand missile bombing.

In other words, Bei Ming could defeat the outer wall of the Pure Land Base, which could not be breached by an army of hundreds of thousands of zombies.

His attack power is stronger than missiles!

Is that human being? What kind of monster did Dr. Zhuang create?

While recording the data, the old man looked at Bei Ming frequently, his eyes glowing with scorching light. This is just the first test, and Bei Ming's strength has far exceeded their expectations.

No, it exceeded not only their expectations, but also their imaginations!

What kind of gene did Dr. Zhuang implant into Bei Ming? Those four abilities are not very strong! If they were as powerful as Bei Ming, how could they be easily caught by Dr. Zhuang?

The old man scratched his heart and lungs curiously, pointed to a pressure room next to him, and wanted Bei Ming to go in and test the pressure bearing capacity.

At this moment, Ye Huai ran into the laboratory out of breath, crying with joy?: "Zhuang Li has news! His ship has docked at Nangang in S province! Hurry up, we will set off to pick him up immediately. !" The

old man couldn't care about anything, and waved to Bei Ming quickly: "What are you still doing? Get ready to go!"

Bei Ming immediately followed Ye Huai and ran towards the arsenal. The elevator entrance at the end of the laboratory corridor. This place is at least a hundred meters away from where he was before.

I came to a hundred meters away in a second, how did I do it?

Bei Ming fell into deep confusion.

Ye Huai caught up, panting, and asked in disbelief: "Major General Bei Ming, what genes have you fused into your body? Why are you moving faster than lightning? Have you really become a superman?"

Superman ? Bei Ming gradually realized something, so he quickly mastered the skills of using this ability. He treated everything around him as a lump of tofu and touched it carefully. Under such extreme restraint, he finally walked to the arsenal like a normal person.

Dozens of special forces in camouflage uniforms stood in the arsenal, some of whom were Bei Ming's old comrades in arms, and some of them were new faces.

The five people mixed in with these unfamiliar faces caught Bei Ming's attention, because they all had a line of text suspended above their heads, and it was obvious that they were taskers.