Chapter 430

The gamblers who were watching Sun Xiaojia have left one after another.

After watching it for more than an hour, they were also tired of it.

But this performance will forever remain in their memory, so that every time they think about it, they can experience the thrill of the adrenaline surge.

Right now, in this corner full of money, there are only a few elders, a few executives, and Sun Xiaojia, who is crying and crying.

Seeing that Wen Renming was a little tired, but walked over with a contented face, several elders couldn't help raising their eyebrows and looked at him playfully. Their gazes moved slowly from Wen Renming's lips, where a small wound was cut, to his red-stained neck.

"The battle is fierce!" An elder couldn't help shaking his head and sighed, his eyes full of envy.

This is the first time he has seen such a hot pepper.

Wen Renming sat down expressionlessly and waved to the bodyguard: "Get a boat and throw her into the open sea."

Sun Xiaojia, who was looking at him eagerly, was suddenly drained of all his strength.

"Godfather, my father died to save you! You can't do this to me! Don't forget what you promised my father! You said you would take good care of me!" She moved out of her biological father again.

But no one ate her. What she has done has seriously threatened the interests of the entire Pinjin Cave.

If she continues to let her go, Pinjin Cave will become a devil's cave. At that time, no one will be willing to come here to be a fat sheep for others to slaughter. The originally noisy and prosperous city of bliss will eventually become a deserted island. All who live on this island will end in poverty.

"You have to know that you almost ruined the jobs of all of us." The eldest elder said in a deep voice, "Cutting people's wealth is like killing one's parents, you should have heard this sentence? Even if your godfather is willing Let go of you, you ask them if they are willing."

He pointed to every casino staff standing in the lobby, and these people were looking at Sun Xiaojia with extreme disgust, even hatred.

They can't wait to see how far this woman will die!

Sun Xiaojia was hurt by these sharp gazes, so she hurriedly retracted her gaze and looked at Wen Renming earnestly.

Wen Renming said coldly, "Even if your dad comes back to life and stands here to plead for you, I will act according to the rules."

This means that there is no discussion at all.

Over the years, Sun Xiaojia has abused his father's bequest so much that this kindness has become thinner than paper in Wen Renming's heart. He has tolerated her too many times, and now it has become unbearable.

It wasn't until this time that Sun Xiaojia understood what it meant that the more human beings were used, the less they were used.

She opened her eyes wide and opened her mouth with a blank and frightened expression.

Wen Renming looked at a few friends and said lightly: "When her father was dying, I asked me to give her a guarantee, and I promised to give her 5% of the casino shares. Now, she can't use these shares, I I decided to transfer it to Zhuang Li as compensation. Do you have any opinions?"

"No, you can do whatever you want." Several elders shook their heads one after another, and then showed playful smiles.

An elder joked: "Andrew, are you planning to use money to tie that little madman?"