Chapter 499

Zhuang Li and Xuan Ming sorted out the cards on the ground.

"Before the points, I need to take a look at your comprehensive evaluation to truly understand your needs for cards." Zhuang Li looked around the crowd.

Zhao Feng hesitated for a moment, then said a little embarrassedly: "Captain, I can only show you my comprehensive assessment."

"Of course. You can just give me a sneak peek, I won't spread it. I don't need to. Profit from betraying you." Zhuang Li said in a light tone.

Everyone was naturally at ease with him, so they pulled him to the corner one by one, raised their wrists, and surreptitiously showed him their comprehensive assessment.

So when the card is divided, the benefits of doing so will appear.

Zhuang Li will distribute cards not only according to each person's main attack direction, but also according to each person's weakness. If he lacks defense, he will send out a few defense cards, and if he lacks speed, he will send out a few speed cards. Some cards are comprehensive skill cards. For a while, he can't see who is suitable for it. After a little thought, he can quickly Give it to the person who needs it most.

After getting the cards he distributed, everyone ran to the corner to quickly sort it out, and then they all smiled contentedly.

Appropriate, each card fits their skills very well, fills their weaknesses, and enhances their strengths.

Really lucky to meet such a captain!

"How is it, are you satisfied?" Zhuang Li asked in a loud voice.

The team members who were hiding in all corners and counting cards turned their heads and shouted, "Satisfied! Thank you, Captain!

" A rich smile.

Zhuang Li used a power card on the spot, but found that his power did not increase at all, so he gave up completely. He could feel that as soon as the energy transformed from these cards entered his body, it would be immediately absorbed by his brain, so as long as his brain was expanding, his body would always be weak.

So he took a lot of non-attribute cards.

According to Xuan Ming's comprehensive evaluation, the value of each item is 9999, and the upper limit that the system can measure is 9999, so he also took a bunch of non-attribute cards.

"I'll give you all of mine." Zhuang Li took his card to Xuan Ming's side.

At the same time, Xuan Ming also put his cards on his side: "I'll give you all of mine." The

two's cards converged in the middle and were scattered into a large pile.

The two were stunned for a while, then looked at each other and laughed lowly, and after laughing, they slowly approached and exchanged a lingering kiss.

"This is the best reward." After the kiss, Zhuang Yi sighed sincerely.

Xuan Ming wrapped around the little devil's neck, took the man into his arms, and ruffled his curly hair dotingly.

Xiaodao looked at the two with admiration, and then without looking back, he patted the thief's hand that Huang Mao quietly stretched out to his card.

Zi Wei unfolded dozens of SSS-level cards in a fan shape and held them in his hand, and said proudly: "When will I run out of so many SSS-level cards! In this way, I will use one in the future, throw one away, and leave the rest. Bring the next one to light a cigarette."

Dalong immediately took out a cigarette from his pocket: "You light it for me now!"

"Fuck you!" Ziwei immediately used a card made of a fan, and the fan was crooked. Dragon's head.

Everyone was laughing and joking, and the atmosphere was even happier than the Chinese New Year.

The magic mirror finally could no longer be seen, and with a twist, it turned into a black card and slowly landed on the ground.

This incident finally caught everyone's attention.

Xuan Ming immediately picked up the card to check, but saw a line of golden writing on the front of the card: [What you think is the truth. 】

"What do you mean?" Xuan Ming handed the card to Zhuang Li, and whispered in his ear: "The energy fluctuation of the card resonates with me, and it should be a part of my divine power.

" Explains why the magic mirror can create another Xuanming.

Zhuang Li chewed this sentence word by word, and pondered: "Whatever is in your mind will become a real product. This should be a card related to spiritual power and creativity." He turned to look at the card. On the back of , he shook his head and said, "There is no limit to the level and the number of times it can be used."

"Hold this card, imagine a flower in your heart, and see if this flower can appear in reality." Zhuang Li generously put Cards are handed to the players.

Xuan Ming didn't need to try, he could make a flower without using cards.

Of course, only Zhuang Li knew this secret.

Everyone took turns taking the cards, trying to imagine what a flower would look like in their hearts, but nothing happened in reality. They didn't create anything out of thin air.

"I don't want to spend, I want banknotes." Ziwei said expectantly.

However, his palm was also empty.

After everyone tried it, Zhuang Li held the card in his right hand, closed his eyes and imagined, and then a miracle happened, a beautiful hibiscus flower slowly condensed in the palm of his open left hand.

He opened his eyes, inserted the flower into Xuan Ming's chest pocket, and then closed his eyes again, condensing a hundred-yuan bill.

He folded the banknote into the shape of a flower, inserted it into Xuan Ming's jacket pocket again, and smiled quietly: "I know how it is used."

"How is it used?" Everyone quickly asked.

Even Xuan Ming was very curious. Naturally, only gods can use divine power, but the little devil is obviously just an ordinary person.

"The creation of nature follows the laws of creation. If you want to get a flower, you must understand every structure of the flower, from the appearance, to the cells, and even every substance in the cells, and these The way matter is produced, aggregated, run, exchanged, etc. There are millions of laws of creation involving a flower, determined by the complexity of life. Conversely, creating a banknote is It is much simpler, just need to understand thousands of laws such as its composition, appearance, and characteristics."

Zhuang Li held the card between his two fingers and said, "I don't know the birth law of every creation, this A card is equivalent to a waste card. Only I can use it, so I accept it, do you have any opinions?"

Everyone was stunned, naturally shaking their heads and saying no.

A flower is a flower in their eyes, who the hell knows how a flower is born? Isn't the composition of banknotes just paper? What else could it be?

This card may only be used by the captain in the world.

Zhuang Li nodded and put the card in his pocket.

Xuan Ming, however, opened his palm and said, "Put it here."

He took the card out of his pocket and squeezed a magic formula, and in an instant, the card disappeared into Zhuang Li's palm and disappeared.

"When you want to use it, think about it in your heart, and it will appear."

Zhuang Li thought for a while, and the card really appeared, the same as the short knife.

He played it a few times and laughed happily like a child.

Everyone looked greedy and wanted to learn this technique, but they didn't dare to mention it to Xuan Ming. Xiaodao is quite generous, and he waved: "Come here if you want to learn, and I will teach you."

Huang Mao added: "Pay the tuition to me, and each person has an S-rank energy card."

Everyone who hurriedly gathered around immediately He turned around and walked away with a disgusting sound coming out of his mouth. Huang Mao was feeling disappointed, and they all turned back with a big smile, and threw S-rank energy cards one by one very boldly.

Zi Wei even shouted wildly: "Take it! Master is not short of money now!"

Huang Mao slashed his head with a backhand.

The team building of the company ended in this lively atmosphere. When they returned to the square at the starting station and were about to leave separately, Zhao Feng and others raised their wrists and begged: "Captain, add a friend, and we will be together in the future. Do the task."

If you add a friend, as long as the other party sends a team invitation and the other party clicks to agree, they will be bound into the task world. Of course, new players have a privilege, that is, no matter who they ask, as long as the other party agrees verbally, they can be bound successfully.

"Think about it clearly, if you enter the mission world with me, the probability of encountering the forbidden land will be very high." Zhuang Li reminded.

Zhao Feng and others said without hesitation: "We are not afraid."

This mission made them deeply understand the truth of "seeking wealth and wealth in danger". What's more, it's not certain whether you will encounter danger or not when you do a mission with the captain. The Forbidden Land can be turned into a company team by them, not to mention other dungeons.

Zhuang Li is well aware of the benefits of network resources, so he added friends one by one. Added friends, even if they return to the watch world, they will not forget each other.

If you return to the watch world without adding friends, everyone's appearance will become blurred in memory, even if you walk face to face on the street, you will not recognize it.

Everyone's rank has been improved, Ziwei and Dalong have also entered the ranks of S rank, but Zhuang Li's comprehensive assessment remains silent after the task is completed.

He raised his eyebrows, looked at the rows of -5, and sneered disdainfully.

"Emma, ​​I finally got in touch with you, master!" 7480's fiery voice came out of his mind, and he spit out bitter water: "Master, not long after entering the copy, I lost contact with you! I have been When I called you, your throat broke and you didn't respond, I was worried to death!"

"The system shouldn't be used in the copy." Zhuang Li comforted: "Don't worry, I'm fine."

7480's flustered heart slowly calmed down.

Xuan Ming took Zhuang Li's hand and said softly, "Let's go, go home."

The words "go home" instantly warmed Zhuang Li's heart. He also clenched his hand and nodded with a smile: "Okay, let's go home.

"

Xuan Ming looked around the room and saw a cursive script hanging behind the desk. He couldn't help raising his eyebrows: "Tie Kou Zhi Duan Zhuang Ban Xian

? , are you a fortune-teller?"

7480 complained: "It's sister-in-law and sir, what are these two talking nonsense about!"

Zhuang Li coughed and nodded, "Yes, I'm a fortune-teller." He looked towards Ziwei, who was standing beside him snickering, introduced: "He is my secretary."

Ziwei: "..."

At this moment, two people came in from outside the door, a father and daughter. The father's face was haggard, and the daughter's condition was even worse. Her hair was dry and frizzy, her eyes were cloudy, and her body was as thin as a walking skeleton.

Seeing the two, Zi Wei suddenly widened his eyes, as if he recognized each other. Then, he quietly tugged at Zhuang Li's sleeve and shook his index finger from side to side, implying that he must never take over the business of the father and daughter.

He went around behind the two of them and pretended to make tea, but silently warned with his mouth: [Dangerous, you will die! 】

Upon discovering Zi Wei's actions, Xuan Ming glared at this man. He knew that the more dangerous things were, the more interested the little devil would be. Zi Wei is not advising, but adding fuel to the fire!