Chapter 443

Zhuang Li shook the folder in his hand, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why, you don't want to record a new album? Then I'll give this opportunity to other singers."

"No no no, I think, I miss it too much!" Jiang Zijian seemed to have come to life suddenly, he hurriedly squeezed past the rows of stars and ran forward to get the information.

Zhuang Li looked at his watch and said: "JK and Alex will get off the plane in an hour. The flight information and contact information are written in the folder. You and your agent should quickly pack up and go to the airport to pick them up. Qiu Yu The teacher will come from City H in the afternoon, and he will contact you at that time."

Zhuang Li looked up at Jiang Zijian and asked, "Do you need an interpreter?"

"No, no, no, I can speak English. My agent and I will go to the airport right away." Jiang Zijian bent down deeply and said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you, Mr. Zhuang for giving me this opportunity!"

After struggling with daily disappointment for seven years, he finally came. A chance to fly to the sun.

At this moment, he feels that he is the luckiest person in the world! His persistence, hard work and dedication have been seen and appreciated by others.

The man also gave him wings to fly, the best gift he has ever received.

"Then let's go to the airport." Zhuang Li waved his hand.

Jiang Zijian and his agent hurriedly packed their things and ran away in a hurry.

Even people were on the plane, which must be true. The boss of a dignified company will not make such international jokes about international celebrities unless he wants to become a laughing stock in the circle.

What JK and Alex do best is put their favorite singer on the Grammy stage. Therefore, Jiang Zijian's popularity is a foreseeable future.

Other than that, Zhuang Li's connections in the music industry are completely unmatched by the previous President Long!

Several popular singers secretly suppressed the envy, jealousy and hatred in their hearts, and at the same time suppressed the thought of wanting to terminate the contract. They finally understood that as long as Mr. Zhuang really wanted to make a singer popular, the resources he could use were invincible.

It's just, why did he choose Jiang Zijian?

Just thinking of this, a singer showed an expression of sudden realization.

He remembered that a while ago, when Mr. Zhuang was being hacked the worst, Jiang Zijian once posted a Weibo and said righteously: [Homosexuality is not a disease, it is born, and it is also a personal choice. This can attack and even destroy a person. Your mentality is sick! You even broke the law, understand? 】

Because of this Weibo, he was also sprayed with blood by Heizi.

At that time, everyone in the world thought he was stupid.

But now, who dares to call him stupid? He's so fucking smart! Before he knew it, he hugged such a thick thigh!

The singer bowed his head, and secretly regretted that he had missed this great opportunity. After a while, his face was pale and he began to recall whether he had said something he shouldn't have said on the Internet.

Fortunately, he has remained silent and did not stand in line.

However, there were many people standing in line, and 99% of them had stepped on Zhuang Zhuang.