Chapter 523

After losing Zhuang Li, Xuan Ming almost lost his mind.

The blue veins on his forehead kept beating, and after taking a few deep breaths, he managed to maintain his steady voice: "Return to the Wilderness!

" Get Zhuang Li back.

"Okay boss." Huang Mao and Xiaodao naturally did not dare to delay.

The three of them were preparing to draw the teleportation array, and the air in the room was rippling like water waves, twisting everything around to twist.

"It's the Lord of the Spirit Mirror!" Xiaodao looked like he was facing a great enemy.

Huang Mao subconsciously took out his weapon.

Zi Wei looked at the ripples that suddenly appeared in the room in astonishment. It is slowly expanding, and then forming an oval mirror, a man with long hair scattered, a handsome face, and an elegant temperament slowly emerges on the mirror surface, and his deep eyes look casually at Xuan Ming.

"My old friend, so you are here." His voice was low and magnetic, and his smile was as gentle as a spring, giving people a particularly comfortable feeling.

But this is a complete illusion. As the master of the spirit mirror, his cruelty is unimaginable for ordinary people.

Seeing him, Xuan Ming understood everything.

"You sent Zhuang Li into the mirror world?" Even if he tried to suppress it, his voice was trembling.

Mirror World is a special skill of the Mirror Master. If he wants to kill someone, he doesn't have to face that person at all, just flick his fingertips to create a mirror world that captures that person silently.

Everything in the mirror world is indistinguishable from reality. They are not like the black magic mirror that creates mirror images with opposite left and right, thus revealing flaws. They are the projections of the surface world, a completely real world, only This world exists on the opposite side of the table world.

And everything in this mirror world will follow the will of the master of the mirror and change. There, he is God.

Those captured by his mirror world will think that they are still living in the original world. The Lord of the Spirit Mirror makes them forget everything, and when they grow old and die, they will lose their memory and die overnight; the Lord of the Spirit Mirror creates disasters one after another for them, and they will die unexpectedly in successive disasters; what is the Lord of the Spirit Mirror? If they don't do it, they live their lives in silence until they run out of energy and turn into dead bones.

In short, in the mirror world, the master of the spiritual mirror can dominate everything, the sun, the moon, the stars, and the flow of time.

If Zhuang Li was really sent into the mirror world by him, then he only needs to move his killing intent now, and Zhuang Li will die instantly.

Thinking of this, a sticky layer of cold sweat broke out from Xuan Ming's back.

Huangmao and Xiaodao also showed extremely nervous expressions.

"He's so beautiful." The Master of the Spirit Mirror opened his mouth with a chuckle, then lowered his eyes and looked down, his eyes extremely gentle.

Only then did Xuan Ming realize that the background in the mirror turned out to be a fortune-telling hall, and Zhuang Li was standing at the door of the fortune-telling hall, sending away the grateful Mu family, with another Xuan Ming standing beside him. It seems that he has integrated into the mirror world, thinking that it is his original residence.

The master of the spiritual mirror was suspended above the fortune-telling hall, watching this scene with great interest.

"I have to admit, your eyesight is very good. It is said that you lost most of your inheritance in the wild to see him? I also want to taste such a beauty." The Master of Spirit Mirror licked his thin lips , with a look of fascination on his face.

Obviously, he was deliberately angering Xuan Ming.

Unbearable Xuan Ming smashed his fists at the mirror.

However, the mirror surface is only a circle of ripples, and it is unbreakable.

The master of the spiritual mirror chuckled and shook his head, and then merged into Xuan Ming's body in the mirror. Before killing Zhuang Li, he wanted to find out what was special about the other party, so that the Lord God could issue a killing order in person.

"He's really beautiful." Xuan Ming's lips in the mirror world didn't move, but his deep voice kept coming.

He looked at Zhuang Li very closely, then kissed the man's red lips lovingly, and sighed in his heart: "It's really sweet."

Xuan Ming's eyes had turned as red as blood, and his fist hit the mirror. Push harder each time.

Huang Mao and Xiaodao also resorted to their strongest moves.

It's a pity that except for a circle of ripples, they can't break this mirror at all, because it is cast by space barriers.

Zi Wei looked at the couples hugging in the mirror world, and had a vague premonition of what would happen next.

The Master of the Spirit Mirror will transform into Xuan Ming's appearance, play with Zhuang Li to his fullest, and then broadcast these unbearable images to Xuan Ming, who is watching the world. For Zhuang Li, who carved the word "arrogant" into his bones, such humiliation was tantamount to a devastating blow.

This is more vicious than killing someone with a knife!

Seeing the Master of Spirit Mirror sticking his tongue into Zhuang Li's mouth and kissing him with a tut-tsk sound, Zi Wei hurriedly turned his back, not daring to look again.

He could hardly imagine how Xuan Ming was feeling at this moment. Wouldn't he be crazy to watch Ai Ruozhen's person being played with like this?

Xuan Ming was indeed crazy.

"Let go of him! Otherwise, I will definitely find you, and you will be smashed into pieces!" The hatred of destroying the world made his eyes burn with raging rage.

It's a pity that the more angry he is, the more excited the Master of Spirit Mirror is.

He kept deepening the kiss and chuckled: "I finally understand why you are so fascinated by him. His kissing skills are better than all my forbidden skills. I love him so much, I wonder if he is also in bed. So enthusiastic."

Xuan Ming raised his fist and smashed himself in the mirror, with deep hatred in his eyes.

The master of the spiritual mirror picked up Zhuang Li horizontally, hurried up to the third floor, and threw it on the bed.

However, Zhuang Li suddenly stretched out his hand against his chest, his voice hoarse: "Go to the bathroom, let's do it while taking a shower."

The master of the spiritual mirror held his hand, and his voice was equally hoarse: "Okay."

He was completely aroused . sexual desire.

7480 murmured in Zhuang Li's mind: "Master, the machine you put in the laboratory suddenly beeped and sent me a piece of data, do you want to see it?"

"What machine." On Xuan Ming's body, he gently sucked a piece of skin behind his ear.

"The machine that looks like a teapot." The 7480 looked over and over with a data sheet in hand, but couldn't understand anything.

"Like a teapot?" Zhuang Li was slightly taken aback, then continued to kiss Xuan Ming's ear.

The passion in his eyes turned into ice in an instant, but it was a pity that "Xuan Ming" who was holding him striding forward could not see anything.

This second's emotional flicker was quickly covered up by him.

"Pass me the data sheet." His voice was as cold as a cold wind passing through.

The 7480 quickly held up the data sheet.

Zhuang Li glanced at him with his thoughts, and the corners of his lips curled up. At the same time, "Xuan Ming" put him on the flow table and kissed his thin lips enthusiastically.

Zhuang Li wrapped his arms around the man's neck and kissed back even more passionately, as if his soul had been completely taken away by desire.

The temperature in the bathroom was rising sharply.

And Xuan Ming in the surface world was still bombarding the mirror. He was sweating profusely, and there were wisps of heat coming out of his wet hair. Extreme anxiety and fear kept his blood boiling. No matter how deadly danger he encounters, he can take it with equanimity, but at this moment he is plunged into an unprecedented frenzy.

Anger and hatred, as well as the despair of losing his love, made him like a mad beast who only knew how to attack, attack, attack, and attack continuously...

Huang Mao and Xiao Dao were lying on the ground exhausted.

They looked at the blood oozing fists on their heads and wanted to say "it's useless, give up", but they couldn't speak.

They raised their hands and covered their eyes, daring not to look at the two people who were entangled with each other in the mirror.

Even the humiliation they felt was unbearable, what kind of feeling was it in Xuan Ming's eyes?

In the end, he must be crazy!

However, the two people in the mirror became more and more intense.

"Xuan Ming, your partner is really good! I love him so much, I want to make him my ban!" The Master of the Spirit Mirror had completely forgotten his original intention and was completely immersed in this game of desire.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed it ecstatically.

"Do you like it?" Zhuang Li asked in a hoarse voice.

"I like it." The Master of Spirit Mirror arched his back and grabbed Zhuang Li's hair, sweat dripping down drop by drop.

Zhuang Li, who was half squatting on the ground, raised the corners of his mouth and said with a strange smile: "If you like it, enjoy it." Before he could finish his sentence, a golden sharp blade had penetrated from the bottom to the top, penetrating the body of the Spirit Mirror Master, causing him to let out an extremely mournful expression. scream.

Hearing the cry, Huang Mao and Xiaodao quickly put down their hands covering their eyes, looked at the mirror, and then covered their balls.

Zi Wei also hurriedly turned around to check the situation, then his eyes widened, his heart panicked, and his waist involuntarily bowed down. This picture is so miserable!

Xuan Ming was only stunned for a moment, and then bombarded the mirror with more force.

The master of the spiritual mirror, whose body was severely injured, could no longer maintain the strength of the space barrier, so the mirror surface was cracked.

Seeing Hope, Xuan Ming slammed punch after punch, with anger and consternation in his eyes. He also thought that it was impossible for the little devil to discover the identity of the master of the spirit mirror.

The mirror world is a real and complete world, and the people living in it are also real and complete people, and there is no left-right exchange of the body. To put it bluntly, this is a parallel world. So it should have no flaws.

How did the little devil find out the truth? He obviously knew that the person he was intimate with was not really Xuan Ming.

Xuan Ming speeded up the bombardment while thinking wildly.

Zhuang Li knows exactly where a man is most vulnerable.

As soon as the knife went down, the master of the spiritual mirror was so painful that he lost his ability to move, and he could only kneel on the ground and scream.

Pulling out the golden blade, Zhuang Li stabbed the man in the back again, piercing the heart with one knife, then turning the handle left and right, smashing the ventricle.

The Lord of the Spirit Mirror, who was severely injured twice, lay on the ground completely, panting rapidly, and groaning weakly.

In his eyes, Zhuang Li was just an ant that could be crushed with a single foot. It is impossible for the omnipotent god to guard against an ant under his feet, so he exposed all his vitals and weaknesses.

Zhuang Li kicked him over with one kick, made another knife on the front of the heart, and rotated the knife handle left and right, completely smashing the already broken heart chamber.

The Lord of the Spirit Mirror was unable to maintain the appearance of "Xuan Ming" in the severe pain, so he revealed his true face.

Seeing this completely unfamiliar face, Zhuang Li wasn't surprised at all, just smiled ruthlessly.

He stabbed savagely, knife after knife, and didn't dare to stop. He knew how terrifying the self-healing ability of this demigod.

The Master of the Spirit Mirror was spasming, convulsing, and screaming in pain.

When he was completely weak, Xuan Ming finally broke the space barrier and rushed into the mirror world.

Xiaodao and Huang Mao struggled to get up, looked at each other, and then murmured in disbelief: "How did the sister-in-law see the flaw? Are the eyes of the sister-in-law the real eyes?"

This is the first time that the Mirror Master has overturned in his own mirror world, right? It is too miserable to be stabbed through from the balls to the abdominal cavity!