Chapter 441

After the relationship was exposed, Fang Yu did not lose fans, and he really attracted a wave of fans because of his strong boyfriend power and the precious quality of being brave.

Therefore, recently, his agent helped him arrange an interview and a variety show, and he had to take Zhuang Miao with him.

To put it bluntly, his recent work is not only showing affection, but also showing affection.

Zhuang Li's scandal is still fermenting, passers-by's impression of him has become extremely bad, and his number of fans is dropping every day. He is destined to disappear from the entertainment industry.

All his endorsements and film contracts have been taken over by Zhuang Yuan, who is the biggest winner. His wealthy and noble sons were established steadily.

What about illegitimate children? Both his sister and his father dote on him so much, what qualifications do outsiders have to make irresponsible remarks?

Taking advantage of the collapse of Zhuang Li, Zhuang Yuan's popularity has risen steadily, and there is a tendency to replace Zhuang Li as the second generation of top traffic.

Fang Yu, who had only picked up a few scraps, looked at him with red eyes, and turned to the thought that this person had been fucked by him, and he became dark again. He can even defeat Zhuang Li, so how can he be afraid of Zhuang Yuan, the little bitch?

While thinking about it, the photographer who had adjusted the focus shouted loudly, "Mr. Fang, you and your girlfriend can go in." He pointed to the studio decorated with flowers and hay into a fantasy paradise.

At this time, Fang Yu and Zhuang Miao were taking a cover photo for a magazine.

"Okay, we'll come right away." Fang Yu immediately put aside all distracting thoughts and walked over with Zhuang Miao's hand.

The Goldfinger system said in his mind: "Although Zhuang Li's fans have lost most of his fans, the gamblers he attracted in the Golden Cave have set up a super fan group, saying that they want to support him to the end. These people are either rich or not. Gui, the strength of the united forces should not be underestimated."

"Fuck, is Zhuang Li an unbeatable Xiaoqiang? Can't he just leave the entertainment industry honestly?" Fang Yu suddenly felt agitated.

The golden finger system said indifferently: "I will block the speech of these people on the Internet. You don't have to worry. If they lose the right to speak, they will not be able to make waves."

At this point, it suddenly whispered in surprise. .

"What happened?" Fang Yu asked nervously.

"Wait, I found out about Zhuang Li's new moves. I seem, I seem to know what he was doing before. Oops! All of us have been tricked by him! No, no, I can't let him do this!" Goldfinger said incoherently.

Hearing these words, Fang Yu's scalp went numb.

He had a premonition that something was wrong!

"System, what happened?" he asked anxiously.

"It's too late to explain to you, I have to stop Zhuang Li! Otherwise, you will be finished!" The golden finger system quickly sneaked into the network.

Fang Yu broke out in a cold sweat, and he couldn't get a response from the system even after shouting a lot, so he could only wait in a panic.

In the next filming, he was in a state of confusion, unable to squeeze out a relaxed smile. It didn't look like he was in love with Zhuang Miao at all, but rather like being tortured.

The photographer couldn't take good pictures, so he could only go back to rest and come back tomorrow.

Fang Yu made a random excuse to send Zhuang Miao away, and then waited from the afternoon to the evening, and then from the evening to the next morning, before finally waiting for the system to come back.

"Is the matter resolved?" he asked anxiously.

"No. I rammed through a maze-like network for more than ten hours before I finally found a way out. Zhuang Li is a top hacker, and even I can't crack the honeypot he made!" Goldfinger said nervously.

Its emotions are becoming richer, and these emotions are all derived from very bad experiences.

The fact that a brain has been captured by a human honeypot is in itself bizarre. But it did happen! This means that Zhuang Li is hundreds of times more terrifying than the golden finger system imagined!

"What happened?" Fang Yu asked again.

The Goldfinger system called out an announcement with a very heavy tone: "Did you see, this is a financial report issued by the world's most famous financial research company. The largest shareholder of this company is Wen Renming, and this report's The editor Mr Zhuang is Zhuang Li. You should read the announcement first, and I will explain it to you after reading it."

Fang Yu quickly read the financial report.

The theme of the report is to analyze the development potential of Universal Entertainment. It is full of technical terms of economics and accounting, but it clearly and intuitively conveys such a message to all investors - Universal has been hit hard and is about to collapse.

First, all its pillar-type artists went wrong, which caused the entire company's turnover to shrink by 70% in the short term.

Then, the series and movies that these artists participated in will be taken off the shelves, and all of these series and movies have investment from the world. In this earthquake, the universe lost at least 1.5 billion yuan, and there is no way to gain profits for a long time in the future.

The above two points will make the world face the danger of breaking the capital chain.

Finally, there is a situation of tax evasion and evasion among the artists of Universal Universe. The tax bureau has launched an investigation into the company. If conclusive evidence is found in this process, Universal Universe will face the risk of huge fines or even suspension of business for rectification.

All in all, the company is in a shaky state. After reading the report, Fang Yu didn't realize the seriousness of the problem, so he wondered , "

Does this report have anything to do with me?" A short-selling report, do you understand? Short-selling means that Zhuang Lili hollowed out the foundation of the universe, cut it off, and then brought it down! "He used those movie stars, actresses, and even his own scandals to attack the business of the world. reputation. Most of the world's business was brought to a standstill. Then, he released this report again, making the entire investment market look down on the world. If Huanyu is viewed as bad, the stock price will plummet, and if the stock price plummets, Zhuang Li will be able to buy out scattered shares, and even the shares of some of Huanyu's shareholders, and then gain control of Huanyu at a very low price. "During this process, he can make a lot of money by shorting Huanyu, and he can put Huanyu directly into his pocket after he is done! The black stuff he spread before is not to stab the hornet's nest, but to prepare for the acquisition of Huanyu, you understand Is it?" The Goldfinger System took a deep breath and roared loudly: "When he becomes the president of the universe, the movie emperors and actresses who have been exposed by him will not be able to move a single hair even if they join hands. Because he has completed the transformation of his identity, from an artist, directly across a huge rank, to become an owner! He is the father of the gold master of all of you! Do you think this announcement has anything to do with you?" Fang Yu Finally got it. At the same time, his heart was almost paralyzed with fear. After a while, he recovered from the state of being unable to breathe, and said hurriedly, "Hurry up and stop him!" "I tried it! But as soon as I sneaked into the Internet, I entered a honeypot! Zhuang Li found me Existence! He also said he would catch me!"

The Goldfinger system collapsed and said: "He is a human, he can find me, and even trap me! Then he will catch me sooner or later! His IQ is terribly high! I should have thought that he could Calculating where the ivory ball will land on the roulette wheel, my intelligence level will definitely not be lower than mine.

"Whatever is defeated, destroyed, cornered, and betrayed, it is all fake! Everything is under Zhuang Li's control! As early as when the Golden Cave was sold, he may have planned everything now. He wasn't afraid of being exposed as gay at all, and he was even happy to see it happen.

"He doesn't rely on fans' pursuit for food, he wants to take over the entire world, and treat you artists as a tool to make money. Your goal is to become popular, but his goal is to plunder everything he likes! Win what wins You can't beat him in your whole life!" The

golden finger system fell into his own space in embarrassment.

It's so scared, but it shouldn't understand these emotions!

Fang Yu was too panicked to speak. He couldn't imagine what kind of ending he would face if Zhuang Li succeeded in acquiring Huan Yu.

You must know that he has just signed a ten-year contract with Huanyu. If he leaves early, the penalty is as high as 100 million!

Where did he, who was bankrupt, go to raise this money?

Fang Yu held his forehead and felt a sharp pain in his head.

The Goldfinger system sighed: "Huanyu's stock price has begun to plummet!"

Fang Yu hurriedly picked up his mobile phone, opened the stock trading app, and checked the market price.

Huanyu's stock price plummeted like a dive, and the trend chart of falling into the bottom is shocking. The financial report from the most authoritative research company in the world really caused a huge shock in the market and also caused a devastating blow to the universe.

While looking at the analysis chart, Fang Yu asked in a trembling voice, "Is there no way we can deal with Zhuang Li? Are we just sitting still?"

The Goldfinger System sneered: "How? Yes! You inject 2 billion into the universe and let them compete with Zhuang Li. This is a money-burning game, whoever has more money will win. But don't forget, Behind Zhuang Li is a man named Wen Renming, whose casino is more profitable than the bank!"

2 billion? Fang Yu's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

He was pale and horrified, as if he had lost his soul. It was only then that he realized that trying to crush Zhuang Li was like a mantis walking on the road by chance. Even if he tried his best to resist, he would still be crushed by the rolling wheels.

He and Zhuang Li were not equal to each other at all.

"I can't help you anymore. We can only pray that God will give us a little luck. Maybe this short sale and acquisition, Zhuang Lihui may fail." This is the first time the Goldfinger System has made such remarks that even it can't believe it.

People like Zhuang Li are insulated from the word "failure".

Fang Yu covered his face to hide his hopeless expression.

---

A week later, Huanyu changed hands completely, and no one knew who was behind the shots.

All the popular artists under Universal have received notices to go to the conference room to attend the shareholders change meeting.

Zhuang Yuan, who devoured Zhuang Li's resources and made a mess of it, walked on the road with wind, and Tommy followed him like a nanny.

Fang Yu also walked into the company under the drag of his agent and met Zhuang Yuan in the elevator.

"Do you know who the new president is?" Zhuang Yuan arranged his hairstyle against the smooth mirrored wall.

He has been very popular recently, and his popularity has surpassed Fang Yu and his predecessors, becoming a new top player. Because of this, his attitude towards a loser like Fang Yu has obviously become casual.

The golden finger system said abruptly: "His favorability for you has also returned to zero. It seems that you can't get the golden finger on his body. But it doesn't matter, presumably in a short while, he will be suppressed by Zhuang Li to a desperate situation. I won't drop any golden fingers."

Thinking of that disgusting night, and looking at the contempt in Zhuang Yuan's eyes, Fang Yu, who was anxious, pulled out a schadenfreude smile: "When you go to the conference hall, I know, I promise to scare you!"