Chapter 522

Zhuang Li is definitely the first person who is afraid of the game and deletes world quests on his own initiative.

The smoker looked down at the helpless notification in the task bar, and couldn't help sighing: "Is the Lord God so cowardly?"

Yu Chuan whispered: "If you have the ability to summon tens of thousands of tasks with an average level in SS If you are working hard for you, you can also let the Lord God admit your counsel." The

smoker looked at the dark crowd of stranded people with a look of awe on his face. Some things may seem easy, but when it's your turn to practice, you will realize how difficult it is.

Besides Zhuang Li, who has the ability to gather so many top experts around?

"What do you think he grows here?" The smoker pointed to his temple, his voice lowered a lot.

Yu Chuan shook his head, speechless, then waved his hand and said, "The favor has been paid, let's go."

His companions immediately gathered around and prepared to leave the starting plaza. The rest of the stranded people also traveled in groups of three or five.

Just when they were about to start the teleportation formation, Zhuang Li, who was carried down from the huge billboard by Xuan Ming, said with a chuckle, "Aren't you guys taking your trophies?"

"What trophies?" The smoker was stunned.

Zhuang Li, who had already lost his demon wings, looked like an ordinary and harmless young man. He spread out his palm, turned the floating ball of light with his mind, and said, "Whoever you kill, whose card belongs to you, take it." As

soon as he finished speaking, those golden cards that he took away The cards overflowed from the sphere, raining down on the stranded ones.

Feeling that there was a huge infusion of energy in their bodies, these people quickly raised their wrists to check the backpacks, and they found that there were many more cards inside.

"Fuck! Zhuang Li even killed a few people from me, and he can remember exactly what cards these people have! I fucking forgot! His brain is too good, right?" device.

If she hadn't clearly remembered that her thigh was slashed by an SSS-level witch Gu Master and almost died, and all the cards of this witch Gu Master are now in her backpack, she would definitely think that Zhuang Li was insane Distributed cards.

What kind of head does this man have? That was a big melee of 100,000 people! However, he even remembered how many enemies each friendly army killed, how many cards were obtained from the enemy, and what the specific category and level were, and they were all allocated in place!

What is his brain made of?

The smoker suddenly had the urge to knock Zhuang Li's skull open. She wanted to see what the structure of this person's brain was and what was different from others.

Yu Chuan whispered in her ear: "Have you ever played a siege game like "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"? When a siege battle is over, the computer will count various data for you, such as the number of casualties of your soldiers, and the total number of kills they killed. How many enemy troops have been captured, what strategic materials have been obtained, etc. Zhuang Li's brain is similar to that of a computer. All the data of this melee is stored in his brain, even down to the results of each individual's battle. His physical strength is very weak, but his intelligence has definitely broken through the limit." As the

words fell, Yu Chuan couldn't help showing a look of awe. This is the first time he has seen such a person.

Before that, he had never known that a single person could turn this terrifying world upside down with wisdom alone. It was something he wanted to do but never did.

At this moment, Zhuang Li's actions of distributing the spoils will only make everyone more grateful and respectful to him. In the future, whenever he is summoned, the responders will surely gather. With the effort of raising his hand, he has formed an invisible army.

Yu Chuan knew very well that Zhuang Li was buying people's hearts, but he didn't want to resist at all.

There are benefits and guarantees, why not do them?

So he, like all the stranded people, smiled and expressed his gratitude. The chill in the square was completely dispelled by everyone's elation.

When their strength returned to their peak, and they got so many cards all at once, everyone fell into the joy of the rest of their lives and the ecstasy of getting rich overnight. They surrounded Zhuang Li, kept saying thank you, and then added Zhuang Li as friends one by one.

The smoker was stunned for a moment, and after waking up, he rushed into the crowd, added Zhuang Li's friend, and repeatedly expressed that he would like to participate in a similar team battle next time, so that Zhuang Li must remember to summon himself when he is hunted down.

She likes this kind of killing, and she likes getting rich after the killing. There are many more stranded people who agree with her. And this is exactly what Zhuang Yuan wanted to achieve.

It is foreseeable that in the future, as long as Zhuang Li shouts in the contactor, I don't know how many people want to work for him. He can drive anyone without a contract.

The devil is indeed the best at manipulating people's hearts.

Xuan Ming stood on the periphery, silently waiting for the stranded people to disperse. When Zhuang Li was finally surrounded by no one, he pulled him over and pushed him between Huang Mao and Xiaodao, and said solemnly, "Help me protect him."

"What are you going to do?" Zhuang Li, who held his shoulders, asked inexplicably.

Xuan Ming silently walked under the biggest billboard and suddenly threw a punch.

An earth-shattering loud noise swept across the starting plaza with raging flames. Xuan Ming's fist wind carried a high temperature of several thousand degrees, blasting the billboard into gas with a destructive potential. However, this was not over yet. Unstoppable, the fist wind smashed billboards one after another, pushing the flaming Foehn and strong air waves dozens of kilometers away, and left a huge deep hole on the starting square. pit.

With one punch, he destroyed the blood-splattered battlefield.

All the stumps on the ground turned into gas and disappeared, not even a broken bone remained. If he had joined the battle just now, it would only take a second for him to end the battle.

The siege of tens of thousands of people could not resist the power of his punch.

The stunned Ziwei trembled uncontrollably.

Huangmao and Xiaodao also showed a look of astonishment. They know that the boss is strong, but they don't know what he's like when he's on fire.

No, no, he doesn't have full firepower at all right now? He just punched casually. So, has his strength climbed to the point where there is no upper limit?

Yu Chuan, Yan Gui and the others were about to leave when they saw this powerful punch, and were immediately stunned on the spot.

Xuan Ming retracted his fist, there was no sweat on his face, and his breath was stable, as if he just waved his hand and patted a fly.

He walked slowly to Zhuang Li, and asked in a deep voice, "Don't you want to say something?"

Zhuang Li looked at him with eager eyes, and his admiration was beyond words.

Huang Mao clapped his hands: "Boss, you are awesome!" This is definitely what the boss wanted to hear, so he slapped this flattery first as a respect.

Xiaodao raised his hand, gave him a slap on the back of his head, and cursed an idiot.

Zhuang Li licked his dry lips and said hoarsely: "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Huang Mao: "???" Why is my sister-in-law apologizing?

With the hand that destroyed half of the starting square, Xuan Ming gently caressed the little devil's cheek, and said seriously: "If you need protection, I will protect you. So from now on, when you have a premonition of danger, I will protect you. When the time comes, don't make up your own mind, tell me first. I hope that when danger comes, I will be the first person to stand up to protect you."

This is what he is dissatisfied with. The little devil had a premonition of the Lord God's ambush, but instead of warning him, he recruited a large group of outsiders.

In fact, he alone was enough to deal with the scene just now.

Huang Mao suddenly showed an expression of sudden realization. He also felt a pain in the flesh when he thought of the cards that his sister-in-law sent out like a boy who scattered money before. If the boss kills all those people, they can take the cards for themselves!

Paradox is a big loss this time! Huang Mao grinned and sighed again and again.

Xiaodao glanced at him and could only look at the sky. How stupid! Why does he have such a stupid teammate?

Zhuang Li plunged into Xuan Ming's arms and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I know you are very powerful, but I just don't want you to take risks. When you want me to stay away from all dangers, my mood is the same as yours. Yes. You want to protect me, and I want to protect you as well."

He stood on tiptoe and kissed Xuan Ming's lips, with an imperceptible unease in his eyes.

Therefore, he is not fearless. When a big war was coming, he was also afraid that Xuan Ming would be injured, so he chose to let others do their best.

Looking at these wet eyes, Xuan Ming's dissatisfaction disappeared in an instant. He shook his head, seemingly helpless, and then deeply kissed the little devil's lips.

The two embraced tightly, using the entanglement of their lips and tongues to resolve their worries about each other, and silently conveyed their eagerness to protect each other.

Yu Chuan, who was stunned, came back to his senses, and then burst out laughing. This couple is really amazing, one with super-brain power and one with super-powerful force, will they pose a threat to the main god?

The future seems to be even more exciting...

The smoker touched the cigarette in his pocket and wanted to smoke, but he didn't dare to smoke in front of Yu Chuan, so he could only scold: "Fuck, after a long time, we all belong to Zhuang Li. Tool man!"

Yu Chuan took out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, summoned a raging flame, burned it to ashes, and chuckled, "It is your honor that he can choose you as his tool man, so many benefits Isn't it enough to keep your mouth shut? Let's go, go home." The

smoker looked at the hundreds of cards in his backpack, but couldn't refute this sentence.

The group slowly disappeared in place.

Xuan Ming also ended the deep kiss and said softly, "We're going home."

Zhuang Li took his hand and activated the teleportation array. The beam of light descended, enveloped the five people in it, and sent them back to the world.

The next second, Xuan Ming opened his eyes, but found that his embrace was empty. He looked at Ziwei, Huangmao and Xiaodao, and there was nothing around them.

Five people set off together, but four came back. Zhuang Li was gone!

"Where's my sister-in-law?" Huang Mao asked in astonishment.

Xiaodao kept turning his head, trying to find the familiar figure.

Xuan Ming was so anxious, but he had to keep himself calm. He knew that if even he panicked, the little devil would really not be able to find him.

Who can directly manipulate the teleportation array? Who can snatch someone out of his arms without knowing it? Apart from the Lord of Terror and the Lord of Spiritual Mirror, Xuan Jing couldn't find a third person. Only they have that kind of power.

Therefore, this is the ultimate move of the Lord God!